A strange guy was taking pictures of me?

I was waiting at the bus stop for a bus and an older guy around 30-40 was walking around strangely. He looked quite ragged and not the best dressed. He kept stopping and moving then stopping again. At first I just thought he was being weird then after 7mins I decided to look up and his camera was facing me and I could hear the clicking sound. The camera lense was near his waist and he was looking forward but his camera was literally facing ME and he kept clicking the 'take picture' button. After I looked up I sort of turned around so my fave wasn't facing him and he just walked away. Then he stopped to check his camera pictures then proceeded to walk. Should I be worried?

Most Helpful Guy

• What is your age and yes you should get
    cautious if you see him again. You are good looking.
    He could be planning something serious like r-pe.
    Next time you see him clicking your pics go and see his camera first.
    If he has pics of you take him to the police.
    He is not Adam Levine from Animals but to him you could be like Behati Prinsloo.
    Stay cautious !!!

What Guys Said 11

• Unfortunately, you have no expectation of privacy on a public street. Anyone can film you without your knowledge or consent. However, they cannot display or distribute it for profit without your written authorization.

What you do need to worry about are "shoe cams." Some guys actually mount a very small video cam on the top of their shoe. They get next to you in a crowd or on a bus and shoot, up your skirt.

Yes, sadly, there are really guys who do this. Sometimes such pictures are featured on perv sites. Typically the victims are unidentified and unaware.

• That is pretty messed up. They can't afford a strip joint?

• You know, I think they actually get a thrill out of invading your space and stealing intimate knowledge of you. It's an act of power and control rather than being sexual. Probably deep, deep down inside, they loath women, much like rapists.

And, yeah, it is sick.

• So, a "strange" guy was taking pictures of the picture you took from the internet to use as your own picture of a well known individual? Or they took a picture of the actual person using said picture since that picture you use for yourself is all over the internet and indicating to be a very well known person. I am confused...

• probably took your pictures to post on the internet lol.

• He should be on the list of reported peodophiles.

• You should be very worried.

• Sounds like one creepy due

• that's so creepy

• on the bright side some creepy dude found you attractive enough to sneak in pics of you 👍

• It's beyond creepy, it's not even as though it was one pic, it was a lot and he seemed to casual about in in the middle of the afternoon. Plus the bus stop was quite busy

• yea there are plenty of creepers out there, don't let it get to you

• I would report it to the police

• It happened about 2hrs ago so I don't have any evidence or even a pic of him

• You might tell the police. He is planning something.

• But it's just so weird because it's never happened and I never even thought of taking a picture of him. Should I worry right now or leave it till something else happens?

• I have no evidence of anything tbh. It happened 2hrs ago

• If you describe the person the police will wait till they see him. If he has a kit or a criminal background his off actions will be his own fault. You see there are guys who have obsessions and will stalk to cause harm. God gave you feelings for a reason, act on them. Be brave. He possibly is looking for an easy target.

• in a way, yes. because he could be posting those pictures up on the web. do you remember how he looked like and the exact clothes he wore? if so, you should report it to the cops if you haven't already

• Who wouldn't take pictures of you, my lord, lol

What Girls Said 3

• yes that's really creepy

• He's a lecher. He might stalk you again. You should take a photo of him for the police if it become a legal case.

• That's really weird and scary. He could post those pictures online or use them for something else. I don't think that there is really anything that you or the police can do.