Life is like a box of chocolates?

Most know the quote, "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." From the movie, Forrest Gump.
I prefer to switch it up and say,"Life is like a box of chocolates... There's a nutty one in every box."
How would you finish it?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Life is a box of chocolates but which bits are the strawberry and coffee cremes"

What Guys Said 6

• but that's just not true!!! :P

• "Life is like a chocolate cookie, you never know when it's chocolate, and when it's raisins".

• I mean it says clearly on the packaging what's in the box, that's why it's a box of chocolates.

• "Life is like a box of chocolates, if your fat it don't last very long"

• Life is like a box of turds.

• Life is like a box of chocolates; I don't have one.

What Girls Said 4

• Life is like a box of chocolates, some situations are sweet, some are sticky and some are just plain nutty!

• Oh god please don't talk about chocolate. It's hard enough trying to avoid sweets as it is. :P :D

• Life is life a box of chocolate, some are dark some are milky.

• Or.."you never know when you're gonna get the chocolate 'cause most of them are nutty" -----