Have you done something crazy/dumb/funny today?

Most Helpful Girl

• So far I haven't today. During the 4 days I stayed over with a friend. I went to get my phone and when I was going to walk back outside. I forgot about the screen door and walked right into it. :D

What Guys Said 7

• Can't think of anything - Had a dream about a Gagger - How boring am I but I dreamt about a question they would post.

• i bought some candies wid toys for myself... even if i'm 23 ^_^

• Yes, went shopping for groceries at Walmart

• I juggled with oranges with no shirt on, and a passenger saw me and I just was like 'hi'
    He probably thinks I'm some crazy kid from the neighbourhood

• Haha. Nice

• Yes I like to throw things into the air and catch them again... One can only imagine the number of times my phone actually landed on the floor because of that silly habit

• i got all done up as a woman today it was fun

• I woke up at 725 instead 730 to go to work. Super exciting rite.

• Not really, I haven't eaten though, so I'll eat dinner then go to work. fun fun fun!

• fun fun fun! Eat right :)

What Girls Said 4

• Not today but yesterday.

I wanted to delete my ex's number but instead ended up calling him on accident. I immediately put it down but within seconds he sent me a whatsapp asking if I tried calling him -.- I felt guilty and awkward so I just responded saying yeah I wanted to talk to him but pressed the wrong button and then we ended up having a whole conversation:/ Like how messed up is that. I wanted to move on once and for all and put my big girl panties on by deleting his number and then bazinga that happens >_< Now I still don't have any closure because he was so nice and sweet to me :/

• Awwww. Why does things like that happen? Tsk tsk tsk. If it's meant to end, it will end. You'll get over it.

• Yeah that's what I tell myself too. I was so focused on just putting us in the past and now this happens. It doesn't help that I'm one of those people that look for signs and hidden meanings in everything.

• Who knows? There might be good that will happen because of that. :)

• my lunch today was ''lays'' and breakfast too.. too lazy to make myself something.. this is all @Klaatu51 fault.. he told he had pringles for breakfast.. and it sounded like such a good idea.. cuz i won't have to leave my bed for long.. :D

• I already wake up... nothing happened ..

• I was about to wash my face with toothpaste instead of my face cleanser, I had it in my hands and everything.

• Yay! Almost! :D It could've been funnier if you actually used it in your face haha