Would you travel alone?

Can you go for travel alone?

Most Helpful Girl

• You mean like backpacking? I did go to a lot of countries alone but except three diff countries , i 'd meet with a travel group (from different parts of the world). Would that still count?

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah, I definitely would. I think there's something special about travelling alone. It's a whole different experience compared to travelling with other people. It's way better than not travelling at all. Or travelling with someone you don't really like.

• I personally couldn't. I would freak out, get lost and I have no idea how to board a train or plane.

• No... lol. That's odd to me.

• I have before yes. Overseas.

• Its hard so I've heard and dangerous. but if its the last thing I do I'm leaving. Traveling on my own.

• I would, but I don't think it's a good idea at the same time. xD

• yeah I would :)

• yes I would :D

• Been there, done that - 3 different countries. AND it's amazing. LOVE travelling alone.

• I always like to travel alone. And I have traveled alone many times. No fear.

• Hell yeah. Freedom.

• maybe, but i like creepypasta so most likely not.

What Guys Said 10

• Are you kidding?

Ofcourse, that'd be a win 👏

Although I also really enjoy traveling with at least one or two people.

• I always travel alone :D

• Which country that yoy did enjoy it alone?

• I travel most time for work and I've liked all the countries I've been to so far people have been good everywhere :) Moreover, wherever I land, I have people to pick me up and guide me around so it makes life easier :D

• Often have in the past

• where though?

• as long as I'm going to something where I'm meeting someone, or attending a camp, or function, where there will be mandatory human interaction, it can be fun to travel alone. Blast the radio, put on cruise, and enjoy the interstate my friend

• Done it before. South Dakota. I'd say it's something to try, once.

Had fun, but looking back I wish there was someone I could have shared those memories with.

• I already have to the UK.
    It helped that it is in an English speaking country otherwise I wouldn't travel alone.

• I do every now and then, but my SO always wants to come along

• Yeah I do everything alone so that's a walk through the park.

• Yes, it's the best!