Have you ever fallen in love in a dream?

I can vaugely remember a dream where I was having some sort of sexual experience with a girl (I think it might of been my crush at the time) and all I can remember is the smell of her body, my heart still aches to this day, thinking about it.
anyone else have a similar experience?

• Yeah, something like that
  • Nope, never happened to me
  • I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, it has happened once or twice, I had a special connection and fell in love with some random dream dude. It was so amazing, I almost started crying when I woke up and realized it wasn't reality. 😄

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes it can feel like that and it takes a few seconds to clear the head when you wake up.

What Girls Said 2

• I once dreamed that I fell MADLY in love with an obese man

Another time I had a dream that I fell in love with somebody I could not remember when I woke up. This was after thinking I would not be able to fall in love with anybody - mainly because I am not a romantic person.

• I had dreams about the same guy for over 6 months and all I could remember was his hands. I still don't know who that was.

What Guys Said 2

• yeah a couple of times LOL

• I duno, no idea.