I never saw Fifty Shades of Grey. Is it a good movie, should I?

It seems to sexual.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't watch it. It's a soft core rape film.

What Guys Said 5

• If you want something that's better and messes with your mind watch Sharon Stone's: Basic Instinct 1 and 2.

• From what I've heard, don't waste your time. It's a bad movie based on a bad book. There are better romance movies out there, as well as untold hours of proper porn and BDSM movies available free on the internet.

• No. It's one of those films that is literally 100% based on the hype that surrounded it. Think of it as the Destiny or Titanfall or Watch_Dogs of film.

• I like it. It's romantic with some erotism. People who say "it's a porno" are extremely ignorant.

• Avoid that movie at all costs

What Girls Said 5

• I read the books and upon a hasty debate within myself on whether or not to watch the movie, I gave in and bought it. It wasn't half as good as the books, in my opinion. However, I still thought it was a fairly good movie. It wasn't extremely sexual like the book was either.

• No, it sucks, it's terrible, one of the stupidest movies ever made in my opinion. But, who knows, you may like it. 😐

• It was barely sexual. It sucked

• I haven't seen it either because I believe healthy woman do not enjoy watching these types of shows - only emotionally damaged girls enjoy watching this type of movie.

• No. It's a shitty book and it's an even shittier movie