Has anyone here ever tried lucid dreaming?

It's when you're aware that you're dreaming and can control your dreams.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I have since I was a kid and had nightmares, I used to convince myself that I could fly away from whatever I was scared of by flapping my arms haha. Now I can control the actual dream and not just my actions and "abilities".
    I don't do it as much as I used to though since I don't feel well rested when I wake up. How about you? :)

What Guys Said 5

• Yep , a couple days ago !
    I dreamed that i was driving a car so fast and i felt like it was real. I could hear everything like if its in real life. BUt sometimes i get the ability to wake myself up n i did ! It was the beginning of the dream so i was able to see the car n everything else in the dream and also , what was in front of me in real life !

• Sometimes I'm aware that I'm dreaming, but I get so caught up in the dream that I forget!

I still have never flown or anything like that. *sigh*

• yeah. can be fun but i am too lazy to train and get them more often.

• I do it all the time

• What's your best and worst experiences?

• I don't have any bad experiences because I'm controlling the dream after I realize I'm dreaming Hahaha it usually only lasts like 30 minutes though the longest was 2 hours

• Used to do it every night. Done it about 50 times, if you want to know anything about it just reply

What Girls Said 10

• I have tried but I wasn't too committed and patient, so I failed. 😭
    The closest I got was dreaming that I was lucid dreaming.
    I might start trying sometime again since I'm interested it, it fascinates me and I really want to experience it. From all I've read, lucid dreaming seems super amazing.

• I used to have them a lot. But I haven't dreamed period in quite a while.
    They were really nice. I had control over my actions which was awesome. I didn't have control over the dream itself, random things still went on around me, but I had control over how I reacted to everything. Plus since I was aware I didn't get frightened by anything that happened in the dream since I knew I could wake up any time.

• Basically fantasizing?

I've had reoccurring dreams where I may have chose different outcomes, but I'm not exactly sure if I've had a lucid dreams.

Sometimes I wake up from a dream go back to sleep to finish it and control thing but then, I'm not actually asleep.

• I had dreams where I knew I was dreaming and tried to change the outcome but I don't think I ever had a pure lucid dream - I did when I was younger like 6 or 8 years old but when I got older my dreams were not 100% within my ability to control.

• I do but sometimes I'm angry in the dream and tell someone off (with whom I'm frustrated in real life).

• I am aware that I am dreaming a lot and I never really put too much though into them. The outcomes of those dreams will usually be things that I do in real life so kinda boring.

• Yeah, many times.

• I have lucid dreams from time to time.

• Yeah I have. :)

• I have done it.