What issues are plaguing you guys?

Boy trouble? Life? Work? Wut? Tell me about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Iv been nauseous and sick and unable to eat after being rejected by a girl. Slowly getting better, but its like a muscle ache that won't go away.

• I have felt like that before. Just listen to music and try to distract yourself. Sorry bro.

• Its okay, I'm sure it happens to a lot of people, I have just never such a violent reaction before, when it first happened, I threw up several times and had severe stomach pain and spent the night crying.

Its simmered down since then, but not completely gone away. Is that normal though to have such an extreme reaction? I was extremely emotionally attached to her.

• I am sure you will get better. You were just really attached to her. Hey message me. I have a private question for you.

What Guys Said 11

• Women is my problem. However, I think I have given up now and am just going to stay single. I guess some guys are not allowed to be loved by a woman in that way. I don't act like desperate overconfident person either.

• Actually let me block you first so you don't start

• sorry to hear about your troubles applefan, but don't believe in the lie which says that you are not allowed to be loved by a woman. In the business world, one thing that is often stated is that past performance does not necessarily equate to future results. It's true in the business/investing world as well as the world of social interaction. A series of past failures isn't a guarantee that all your future attempts will be failures too. The only way to ensure that is to keep doing whatever it is that you are doing to get women, as you cannot repeat the same failing practises and expect to get different results. Regardless of how unattractive you think you are, or poor or w/e else, you can still get a girl. You just need to learn about what they actually want

• Dearth of sincere affirmation in my life, basically living in perpetual solitude till this day. I would really appreciate having a better half. Please Lord in heaven, send me a wife!

I think above is pretty much what bugs me most. Other than it, I can survive on potable water, bread, air and perhaps a bit of money.

• Wut. OH you lonely. Bro, just stop searching and hang out with the broes. Ladies do not like the desperate guys.

• Chill sister, I'm just mentioning my emotional woes. (:

I'm never desperate around women in actual life, in fact, the opposite. Im in hot persuit of a perfect r/s only, so I never initiate dates often.

So, what are your set of troubles, care to share?

• Well then, much luck bro.

Nah just ex boyfriend trouble.

• hey :) Yeah atm im working on a project of mine... trying to make my first video game for mobile devices and the pc. Everytime i solve one problem, a new one surfaces, hah. its challenging but its also a little fun too so im hoping i can get it finished and out in a few weeks time

• Money problems...
    I have a part time job right now but really need another one because it seems like every week my paychecks disappear
    i really spend all my money on food and bills lol

• The fact that I've disappointed my family and that I've got zero financial security and no actual friends.

• I'm trying to get off my lazy bum and apply to graduate school but also trying to improve my maturity/attractiveness level...

• Women. I've been trying to get a girlfriend online for some months now but the few girls I do get are always super busy and can never go out with me and eventually flake off and move on

• Bro. If you wanna get a girl. Don't. Girls like casual guys not "I AM LOOKING FOR A GIRL" guys. Just hang out with your broes and eventually one will come for you.

• @Watermelonoma Negrodamus <3 <3 <3

I agree with you doe.

• I know exactly how you feel. I am having problems with women to.

• Sleepiness and stir craziness

• hair growing out of my ears

• Girl trouble. What is with all the freaking mind games? If they want something TELL US what they want! How do I meet a great woman? And whats the deal with my favorite, what's wrong babe? "nothing" UGH!

• Hey hey. Bro. Some girls are like that. I am not. Nor are most girls I know. If I got an issue, expect me to say it.

• Have you been getting the "silent treatment"?

• All, i just want to take fentanyl ( an opiate 20 times stronger than heroin) and live in a dream land.

• Why don't you?

• And by the semantics of intelligence, you can become more intelligent through accumulation of knowledge anyway.

What Girls Said 5

• •School, I have 3 exams on Thursday and if I don't pass, Imma fail my life. But I'm not studying because I'm so fucking lazy. 😐
    •Another thing that is bothering me is the fact that I have nothing to wear to my little sister's graduation which is on Friday and also no money to buy shit.
    •My aunt and uncle are gonna be back from Argentina on Thursday and I'm kinda stressed, cause there might be a few things they're gonna be mad at me and they'll want to talk about them. So cringey.
    •I'm hungry af right now but I've only got peach yoghurt to eat, nothing else. 😢

• Boyfriend is going away to university in September and it is far enough away that it'll be a long distance relationship for a whole year maybe longer

• a friend of mine had a nine month old daughter that just died and i'm trying to scrape up some money to donate to the funeral and its stressing me out/:

• Not being able to get good quality of sleep. :(

• Yeah. My pet fish died. :'(