Is nutrition a hard course in college? does it require math?

did anyone take it?

Most Helpful Guy

• my friends have taken nutrition courses and said they were easy
    but we are all into training and nutrition and that stuff so they already knew a lot

What Guys Said 4

• I'm taking Nutrition and Drugs right now and it's a fairly easy class. If my professor wasn't a complete bitch then the course would be so much more fun and enjoyable. However the course itself is interesting and easy and the only math that's required is simple math like adding calories and a little bit of multiplication.

• it may vary depending on the school but when I took intro to nutrition there was hardly any math involved, other than having to do your macros and count calories. it was more statistics and demographics than anything.

• i took one intro course on it in university, and it was pretty easy. There wasn't really any math to my knowledge. If there was, it was light

• a friend took it this past quarter, she said it was a lot of memorization

What Girls Said 5

• I doubt it needs math and if so not complicated math

• My friends does nutrition and says its easy. There is a small amount of basic math. You should be fine.

• no it's not hard but all universities are different and all professors are hard I got a B+ and i didn't even try very hard I didn't read not one chapter or study. check out ratemyprofessor and you'll know who to dodge

• It's the easiest class you will ever take... Given the right professor

• Nutrition is health class minus sex ed