Girls like nice guys, but, they like nice guys WITH JOBS, a whole lot better, wouldn't you agree?

Being ONLY nice just doesn't cut it. She needs to be able to go out with you, and if you can't pay your way through your life, she's not going to be very attracted to you. Agree?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is in college, and does what he can. I know he would provide for me if he could, but that's just not feasible. He's also more than nice; he respects me, communicates with me, and loves me.
    I'm the breadwinner in the relationship. What can I say? I like to spoil my man. :3

• Yikes

• Haha, I appreciate all he does. He treats me to dinner from time to time, but I like pizza, and Netflix. We're a pretty chill couple.

• Yikesss

What Girls Said 1

• I believe that a couple should work together

What Guys Said 3

• having a job is nice.

• I agree. If I was a woman, i wouldn't want my boyfriend to contribute nothing and come across as a guy that can't look after himself.

• I think everyone wants to be with someone with a job.