How does your driving record look?

I have over over 12 speeding tickets lol the worse one was 80 in a 35

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Guy

• All I have on my driving record is a parking violation in a street sweeping zone (both sides of the street were different days), and a violation for using an express lane on the freeway without the payment placard on the dash (was running late for a fishing trip).

I'm rather squeaky-clean, in terms of overall records. Model citizen. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• 12 holy fuck hahaa.

I joined the 100+mph club :P

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 accident 3 speeding tickets and a failure to stop at a stop light that wasn't working. In 28 years of driving.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're 45 speeding tickets from different countries but they should have been 44 coz I was trying my father's new Mercedes, I reached 185

0|0
    0|0
    • It's really the Mercedes fault. Stupid awesome cars. That's exactly why I don't drive one ;)

• @Bellegirl21 hahah good excuse, the road was fine and u got the car I couldn't help it, and I LUUUUV cars

• Me tooooo!

• I have a squeaky clean record because I have yet to be caught.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 tickets for turning right on red. Ugh. I hate Illinois -.-

0|0
    0|0
  • I have zero speeding tickets because I'm a good boy but I have been in one wreck.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's perfect! :D

As of right now, anyway... let's wait until I get my license.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I have two? Speeding tickets. Both times 20 over in construction. They knocked it down to like 10 over both times.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been pulled over or gotten tickets or anything

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 tickets for having blue lights on my car (they were so cool)
    and 1 speeding ticket and I may or may not have backed into a car in a parking lot the same week... yeah. Other than that, nothing lol ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Need to start learning how to drive

1|0
    0|0
  • Two speeding tickets over here. Guess I should be happy with that compared to yours!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have three speeding tickets I have to pay for from this year.

0|0
    0|0
  • No speeding tickets, one car accident.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfect xD!

0|0
    0|0