How would you be if you had superpowers?

I'm part of a writers team writing a fictional novel, and I'd like to know how would you describe yourselves as super-powered beings.

Also vote what kind would you be.

Here is my example:

I'd be as I'm, reserved, always planning, but open to improvisations. Also caring and willing to take risks to protect my own.
My super powers: power negation and power immunity.

PS: You may be featured in the story if you desire it.

• Hero
  • Villain
  • Anti-Hero
  • Anti-Villain
  • Bewteen Hero and Villain
  • Between Anti-Hero and Anti-Villain
  • In the middle of all of them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would constantly be changing from good to evil, and back, mid-plot

Most Helpful Girl

• A very interesting question!
    Well.. I would like to be just the way I am.. I'm actually thinking about writing a sort of a autobiography..
    I'm reserved (some may say proud), angry (my anger is extreme), moody (one minute i'm smiling next I'm frowning), reckless (I have nothing to care about), heroic (I like to help people but only those who I think deserve my help)
    Oh, and I hate this world, hate myself and everyone else..
    I guess you can call be a 'Byronic character'
    My super power would be =the power of healing, and the reverse side of it to so I can harm bad people.

What Guys Said 9

• So we get to pick our powers and how we would use them? I would want the power to control other peoples minds. In just a few moments I could rewrite their entire morality and even change their loyalty. I would expose all corruption in the government and corporations by making people confess, their crimes, handing over any evidence they have of those crimes, and making them step down from power.

I would pretty much control the world to help it by keeping the right people in power. Obviously many would see my efforts as evil since it could be seen as a power grab and anyone that doesn't agree with my morality might be offended. As to whether or not I would be good or evil would be depend on what moral stance you take on any particular issue, but I suspect I would be seen as a villain for going directly against the establishment.

• I'd be something between a hero and a anti-hero

I'd be as I am now, reserved, always training, seeking to improve, to master everything I do, watching, cautions, wiling to get his dirty if and when the situation arises but preferring to do the right thing and wiling to do anything to protect those around me. But has a side that few know about, poetry, art, philosophy.

My super powers: speed, reaction time, and the ability to control and manipulate moisture in all forms such as creating mist, ice, water for various things. In addition to my already existing skills, in weapons both ancient and modern weapons and martial arts.

And if you want to feature my thing in your story, you can, I don't mind, but it's up to you, your the writer after all.

• I would be a Draefend-kyne which is a creature of my own making. The Draefend-kyne was once a mortal man who made a deal with Draefend, the great spirit of the hunt, trading some of his humanity for the powers of the predator: Great strength, speed, agility, accelerated healing, enhanced senses, enhanced stealth and climbing abilities, plus the ability to roar and growl like a beast. The nature of the Draefend-Kyne are merciless and ruthless, making them perfect anti-heroes. If you're going to put me into the story, make me that rebellious and wild character that isn't afraid to do things that the other nicer characters don't have the stomach for.

• I like to be a Hero like the Incredible Hulk who comes to the aid
    of people who are in trouble.. If you ever noticed he never was really
    a bad guy ,

• i'd like 2 be a villain so i can get rid of da annoyin superhero :(

• My power would be over the elements. Specifically, the element of surprise. With that in mind I'd be some sort of triple agent that constantly changed sides.

• I would be like Hancock

• Ill be the hero during the day saving people ill having super human strength being immortal and being the villain at night, keepin it playa with the ladies playing them one by one lol

• Anti-Villain. Screw the heroes!
    My power would probably be energy erasure. Creos style.

What Girls Said 5