I'm part of a writers team writing a fictional novel, and I'd like to know how would you describe yourselves as super-powered beings.
Also vote what kind would you be.
Here is my example:
I'd be as I'm, reserved, always planning, but open to improvisations. Also caring and willing to take risks to protect my own.
My super powers: power negation and power immunity.
PS: You may be featured in the story if you desire it.
- Hero0% (0)25% (4)15% (4)Vote
- Villain18% (2)6% (1)11% (3)Vote
- Anti-Hero27% (3)25% (4)26% (7)Vote
- Anti-Villain0% (0)12% (2)7% (2)Vote
- Bewteen Hero and Villain27% (3)6% (1)15% (4)Vote
- Between Anti-Hero and Anti-Villain0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- In the middle of all of them.28% (3)26% (4)26% (7)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I would constantly be changing from good to evil, and back, mid-plot0
Most Helpful Girl
A very interesting question!
Well.. I would like to be just the way I am.. I'm actually thinking about writing a sort of a autobiography..
I'm reserved (some may say proud), angry (my anger is extreme), moody (one minute i'm smiling next I'm frowning), reckless (I have nothing to care about), heroic (I like to help people but only those who I think deserve my help)
Oh, and I hate this world, hate myself and everyone else..
I guess you can call be a 'Byronic character'
My super power would be =the power of healing, and the reverse side of it to so I can harm bad people.0
- Show AllShow Less