Girls, what does it mean when a girl says you're a great guy?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• means you ain't gettin' any. nah jks. depends on the context? if i tell a guy he's 'a great guy' at the end of a date or something, i'm cushioning the blow of the following 'but i don't think this is going to work'. but! if it's just said randomly, out of the blue, or when you're not formally seeing each other, and there's, like, obvious sexual tension between you two, it's possibly like a prologue to an eventual 'and i think we should get down and groove together'? it can literally mean anything. i think i used that line last week on friend when he bemoaned that he'd be single forever (and i meant neither of the meanings i proposed above). tough call, dude.

What Girls Said 18

• Well usually it's followed by a ''but...'' xD
    But if there's no ''but'' then that's what it means, you're a great guy, it's a compliment.

• It means you're friend zoned

• It means she likes your personality and does not want you to have a negative view of yourself based on whether or not she chooses to date you.

• its a compliment

• No context, I'm going with the initial reading: You are a good man.

• It means she's letting you down easily.

• Depends on how she says it, but chances are it probably means she only sees you as a friend. She sees you as a great friend, but a friend nonetheless.

• It depends on how it was said and when it could mean ur a great guy and I really like you or ur s great guy but not really my type or ur totally Freind zoned

• Means you are a good person, but she is not interested in you romantically. At least that is how I use it. I can't speak for other women.

• It means you're a great guy in her eyes. Sorry but you can't really judge an entire girl's motive just from one sentence unless that sentence is "I wanna bang you" or something along the lines.

• You have a good personality, you are good person, nice to be around etc

• Your a great guy (to her) and she's probably not interested in you romantically.

• thats mean you are great

• Usually, It means she sees you like the boy next door. She is not into you. When a woman is attracted to a man, she uses descriptive words like handsome, intelligent, generous, etc. Just move on to one that's really into you.

• Either their just simply complimenting you or they like you.

• I'd take it as a compliment lol

• Just that you are a good person. : )

• Depending on the situation she probably means to thank you for being there for her😊