Do you have an area on your body that you don't like being touched?

Obviously you don't want to have your breasts/crotch/butt touched but if you were just meeting someone or having fun is there one area that you don't like being touched?

I have done martial arts and I am used to having people grab my neck for various reasons during practice. If I'm not expecting it or generally anytime, I refuse to have my neck touched (or any area on my shoulders close to my neck).. If someone even playfully touches my neck without warning me, I will hit them (Not by choice). I am just very sensitive about having my neck touhced.

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• i don't like people touching inside of my bellybutton, i am saving the stuff in there

2|0
    0|0
  • My neck and back

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. It's called my body.

2|0
    0|0
  • The bottoms of my feet cause their really sensitive and ticklish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like my face touched unless it from someone I really trust.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't think of any I'm sure i have but just can't think

0|0
    0|0
  • Love handles.

0|0
    0|0
  • My sides. I'm jumpy.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• If I am just meeting someone, the only part of my body that is okay to touch is my hand if they want a handshake. I am a touch-me-not. I generally don't like to be touched by anyone other than family. I also can't stand when people stand too close. Stay out of my bubble! And, if I back up to create space between us, don't follow me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My stomach (the only exceptions are pets and my boyfriend). I HATE when my stomach is touched. That includes my sides and rib area and all that. I had surgery about two months ago and it's all healed and everything but I just can't stand when it's touched.

0|0
    0|0
  • My feet because I'm ridiculously ticklish.

1|2
    0|0
  • If I'm just meeting someone, generally, I wouldn't want them touching anything but my hands for a handshake.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like any strangers touching any part of my body... aside from my hair? Eh I don't know.

So all areas for strangers... unless we are shaking hands.

I wouldn't get pissed if they accidentally touch me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My significance likes to touch not just my boobs but my nipples. I have sensitive nipnops, it's annoying. But in general I have to break the touch barrier first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't touch my legs or feet!!

0|0
    0|0
  • My shoulders and neck. And what's bad is my boyfriend loves to rub my shoulders because he thinks I like it😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not like it when people touch my face.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh my gosh me too. Don't have kids lol. They're constantly touching mine!

• Show All
    • Cool. I hope you do!

• Thanks 😊

• My ribs/sides. They're just so tender and ticklish. :/

0|0
    0|0