Don't you hate it when you think of an awesome question you're going to ask on G@G, then when you go into the question creator you forget what it was?

It just now happened to me.

I feel like my world is shattering.

I feel stupid.

I feel like I don't deserve to ask questions anymore (but screw that.)

Has it happened to you? How does it make you feel?

~2014raser

• That never happens to me.
  • I HATE THAT!
  • I don't ask questions. LOLZ
  • What's a question?
  • It happens, but I don't care. I just ask something else without making a big deal and freaking out.
  • Bacon.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I hate it! It happened to me a few times. I get annoyed when it happens, but then I forget about it.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• I had a dream last night and I thought that was a great question, I can't wait to ask it now for the life of me, I can't remember it.

• Or how about when you think of one, and you forget that you've already asked 5 within 24 hours. It's like, really?

• lay off the ganja!

• HEY, I LOVE ME MY GANJA!

• causes memory loss though, I have had an increase in walking into rooms and then forgetting wtf I went in there for after smoking a lot lately, so I'm gonna calm it down I think.