What is the wallpaper on the device you're using right now?

OK so I'm hoping this question hasn't been asked before* and people will find it fun.

Basically, if you're on your phone, tablet, pc or whatever, tell us what the background is on that device.

Here's the background I uploaded a few days ago:

I normally don't have pictures of beautiful girls as my desktop but my excuse is that she's Taylor Momsen. She played Cindy in the Grinch. So she's only there to remind me of my childhood. ;)

If your background is personal (like a family photo or something with your location on it), you can just describe it.

*Don't tell me if it has been asked before. Let me dream.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 11

• My wallpaper, screensavers on both my phone and laptop are always my daughter's pics doing rounds one after another :D All right from when she was a baby :D <3

• I have a 3D art picture of a waterfall (on my tablet). I prefer relaxing tranquil pictures for my mobile devices. 8-)

• The C418 Volume Beta cover art.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obgSqOyM8Q0

I likey.

• On my PC it's a verse from Surah al-Anbiyah, I'll link it for you if you wanna see. http://quran.com/21/87

And on my phone it's an image from Shingeki no Kyojin.

I don't own a tablet.

• My iMac has Vladimir Putin riding a bear across a stream.

• Please tell me it's not photoshopped and that the mad bas***d actually rode a bear.

• I think that it might be Photoshopped. - lol
      I would post it here, but I have no clue how to get a pix into one of these posts.

• I just used the default one

• It was an epic pic of a lion but now it's two people boxing cause I'm a boxer.

• deadpool.

strike a pose!!!

• my desktop bg is the logo of my esports organisation

• Just some shitty windows one, I don't care enough to customize stuff.

• Mine is of a cemetry