What should I write my next Mytake on?

If it's unorthodox to be political on Gag, than what should I write about?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• They are your views - you can write what you want

• You look like one of those "pin up girls" so maybe something about that, like the different type of fashion styles they have.

• Write about amazing cat stories of cats rescuing their owners.

• Why modern women are socially awkward. Sounds sexist yes but look it up and you will see its true

What Girls Said 2

• Why can't you be political

• I didn't know it was unusual to be political on GaG. I've seen quite a few questions about it. Perhaps you can write about something that you intensely dislike.

... Your name seems familiar. I think there was a recent question about you that was removed. I think someone asked if you should be kicked off of GaG.

• Because of my so-called bigotry? Typical, I voice my beliefs and people hate me.

• Whoops. Why did I press the Anonymous button?

*shrugs* You believe what you believe even so I don't agree. It was something about how you think allowing gays to marry will lead to pedophilia or something. I don't agree, but you shouldn't be kicked off or blocked from here because of it.