I'm leaving tomorrow, is there anything you need to tell me?

Something you need to get off your ches that you've been yearning and burning to say?

Maybe you love me? Maybe you want to torture me? Maybe you want to cook me tomato soup with rye crackers?

Let the answers flyyyyyy

chest*
If you don't want me to go, petition Tolga to make me an admin! Otherwise, I must go. (That was a joke, because it ain't gonna happen. Me and Tolga have an... understanding about each other).

Most Helpful Guy

• I might love you. . . if you were a girl

Anyway, you gotta read that Jack poem man. I R8 it 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WpGhk8ifK4

"This moment deserves a sad song
    After I'm gone for long
    I might notice that something is wrong

When I get back Jack might be gone for good
    As he said he would
    As he thinks he should

He will leave
    And some people might grieve
    But he did not deceive

He made his intentions known
    It is GAG that he has outgrown"

All of those people who think I can't write poems are wrong. . . I can write poems, I even got another idea of a poem. It's inspired by a pair of knickers that I saw on the floor when I was walking somewhere

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

part of me thinks I should do one of them vocaroo things but another part of me is wondering why I'm even awake at 4 am, I blame that energy drink

was that song sad enough?

A lot of guys will want you to stay but if you gotta go, you gotta go

• Dawg, I dig that poem. Thanks :)

• it's a shame. . . because she was actually cool and I know her favourite colour (I wonder what the American time is now) She was one of the girls that influenced the avatar I've got

• *salutes* And so Jack left GAG and was never, ever seen on here again. So the story of the lone wonderer from vault 101 comes to an end, live long and prosper. Good luck Jack

Now it's time to take over this question

What Girls Said 45

What Guys Said 43

• Fuzzy says you have to stay and nobody disobeys him.
    www.crazywebsite.com/.../...rds_fear_fuzzy-1MD.jpg

• 3|3
    • Neither will I <3

• Haha, you're one of a kind, my dude. You got the email, hit me up with any type of random ass shit to brighten my day👍 Godspeed, young gun🔫👶

• HOW THE FUCK IS THERE A GUN EMOTICON?

But yeah son, I'm sure I will need advice from an older brother at some time during my life. Or just random giggles to ask what's goin' on in GaGland.

• You will be missed. You were probably the most genuinely nice person here. I wish you luck in the real world.

• You seemed like a funny and laid back guy. You may have trolled but in a funny way (not an antagonizing way.) I'll miss you though!

It looks like another long-time GAGer bites the dust.

• Godspeed my man. Your GAGing was awesome rock and roll. I'll always have a greater appreciation for cornbread.

• So wait are you leaving or not?

if you aren't then that was a cruel joke.

if you are then http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

• Congratulations. You finally won and escaped a dark, dank prison. :p

• I love you, you're family and this place will never be the same without you bro..

• @JackKerouac77
    You can't leave! I've been using you as a directory! When I need to find someone I go to you and browse your 'Following' list!

Alas, change is inevitable. And sometimes not welcome.

You will be missed

GaG will not be the same

Farewell, old friend
    (sniff-sniff)

• Indeed, a lot of people will lose one follower when I'm gone, but I appreciate the sentiment.

• don't go bro...

• Bro I'll give you my email if you wanna send me random 80s tunes from time to time/swap music.

• Farewell my eccentric friend. Your answers always amused me. I don't think anyone could replace the lively spirit you brought to this godless website. I hope life finds you well in your endless travels and that you find yourself bathing in the juices of a thousand vaginas before you shuffle off this mortal coil and fly into the great beyond.

Ramble on my dear friend Jack. Godspeed and get your hands off my damn maple syrup!

• Hahahaha, love this answer. "Bathing in the juice of a thousand vaginas" sounds amazing and disgusting at the same time.

• It's what everyone does after retiring from gag!

• Don't lose your unique sense of fanaticism. The world needs more people who are comfortable in their crazy. :)

• JACCCKKKKK NOOO
    imma cry :'(

You were my favorite gager man.
    I had mad respect for your words and your expressive style.

You will be missed pal.

• Buddy I think you'll be just fine with that good head on yer shoulders, but I appreciate it.

• I love doing that. But for real tho. You were like my one good pal on here man. You could talk deep philosophy while maintaining the humility n charisma of just a really down to earth person. Never lose that man. Stay tru to you Jack.

• Dawg I'm sure someone else will pop up. I can't be the only person like that!

• Give me all your xper because you're a good person

• I just need to say: don't leave! You can't abandon us! :(

• Don't leave dude wah seriously your a cool guy I always wondered what you looked like in real life I imagine you as a white Jamaican guy with facial hair smoking weed in his basement.

• HAHAHAHAHA I am not Jamaican. And you didn't see the picture I posted long ago? It's somewhere on here.

• No I didn't where can I find it?

• I don't know, some random old thread where we shared pictures. I'm in a hat. Maybe I'll post another before I leave.

• Nope. Have a nice real life outside of GaG.

• you will be back next week or some fans like @Ihav2fart will also leave
    I guess you were here for the amazon gift cards since they went up you leaving JK
    G@G will be less random now
    take care bro

• Is cereal a soup. This can't be.

• Good bye bro and have a good one

• Cool name, I wonder how many people didn't get it. I was listening to Bob Marely today, I am sure you would appreciate that. CYA

• R. I. P so many souls deceased,

@Your_Boss
    @chick_180
    @Harakiri
    @Mistnigga
    @NathaninArk
    @ButtholeSandwich
    @Watashiadeshu

and now @JackKerouaac

• Fun times, mate. Fun times.

Enjoy life, carry on being awesome!

• Oh my not another one :(.

• I want you to know: we love you, and the cornbread lives on in each and every G@Ger. Stay true to your socks!

• Leave us the handle (screen name) you'll appear with next :D

• Don't forget your beer brah! its in the fridge!

• Can you give me your famous corn bread recipe before you leavvve? 😁

• Yeah... who the hell are you?

• Even though it will always be a sad thing to see some G. A. G. er leave I wish you much luck on your journeys. :).

• More from Guys
    13