Girls, how can I not look at a female with a sexy body 😞? And yet I remain single 😣?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because that is the typical macho behaviour girls don't like. They are not a kind of object you take in the house to become active when you like it. Read the answers from the others here and then you will understand what a girl wants

1|0
    0|0
    • Well I don't even care anymore to be honest I give up on it.. it seems like I'm going to be single all my life anyways

• Show All
    • I can't enjoy it I've enjoyed it long enough!! I've been single my whole fucking life and not by choice!

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe stop seeing having a girlfriend as the end all be all goal of your life and focus on being a genuine and complete person.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well you're right I don't give a fuck anymore there's no way to attract a female it's impossible to please y'all

• What is the question?

0|0
    0|0
  • This question doesn't make sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you aren't thinking it through, try more interacting and not to look at the chest first. Try looking a little more skin deep other than just a sexy body. (This question was worded funny.)

0|0
    0|0
  • "How can I not look at a female with a sexy body" What does that even mean?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am so lost right now

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait I'm confuzzled

0|0
    0|0