So who will take Game 3 in the NBA Finals tonight?

• The Cavs
  • The Warriors
Cavs 96
Warriors 91
Booyah Go Cavs.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope the Warriors, they have to. Cavs don't have Irving nor Love, the Warriors should win against the Cavs, and I hope they do, I think they deserve it much more, since they play much better and have done a better season; the Cavs game is give it to LeBron, open some space, wait for LeBron to start driving and get double teamed, and then pass it outside. If he doesn't get double teamed he will drive directly to basket.
    I like LeBron, I just don't like the Cavs playing style, I prefer the Warriors, it's much more fun to watch, I just hope Curry gets a good rhythm tonight, it's a shame I'm not gonna be able to watch it :(

• Well they didn't have Irving or Love Sunday night and still won right?

• But they didn't win, so people need to stop with the "they don't have Irving or Love" crap.

• I know they didn't win, but it's the truth, you can't deny that the Cavs aren't as much of a team without Irving or Love. The Cavs without them two should be an easy team for the Warriors, they just need a more intensive defense on LeBron, make him commit many turnovers, and the game will be easy for the Warriors.

What Guys Said 6

• warriors i guess

• Warriors are a jump shooting team with no inside presence they can go to when they need a basket. They can't get all their baskets from great ball movement. The defense will adjust and the Cavs D has adjusted. Lol at people picking Warriors in 5.

• Not lebron

• cavs won.

some tramp called lebron a puzzy ass. She should have gotten thunder bolted.

• King James man. y'all mf's gotta stop with hating this man. What he doing incredible. Cavs take it in 6

• My Cavs won, and they will win again tonight and Sunday, winning our first championship in history, and our first sports championship in 51 years

What Girls Said 1

• Voted The Warriors.