Gamers: What game are you most hyped about this year?

For me, it's definitely "Batman: Arkham Knight". This game will be the game of all superhero games. I highly doubt anyone, not even Rocksteady themselves, will be able to top this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CINA288fZUs

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't been into gaming as much lately but I heard fallout 4 might get released this year. That is really the only one I am excited about. All of my other favorite games have gone of in directions that just disappoint me. Fable, Final fantasy, Mass effect, Saints row. They have all left me utterly disappointed to the point I no longer care if a new one comes out.

What Girls Said 3

• omfggggg kingdom hearts 3 if it ever get released! ugh

• Bruh, don't play with my feelings like that. I've been waiting for over 10 years! Dx

• ME TO -_-
      i'm replying the first one on my laptop. along with ffx. lolol

• I am pretty excited about the newest Assassin's Creed

• I'm skeptical about it. While it DOES look awesome, Ubisoft has gotten very lazy with their games nowadays. Unity is proof of that. I don't care what anyone says, there is NO reason why Unity should've been so laggy during its initial release. Yeah the game isn't problematic anymore, but it should've never been so in the first game. Ubisoft bullshitted that game just because they wanted to be able to release it by the time the holidays started.

• That's true, Ubi has gotten quiet lazy. I just like the story lines... And Pretending to be an assassin :P

• Fallout 4. I don't give a shit about any other game.

What Guys Said 12

• I'm hyped 4 fallout 4, GoW 4 and Doom 4

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

that's a lot of 4's

• Fallout 4. All the other games I don't really care about, it's the only game I'm going to be buying.

• Well after a year of no updates whatsoever I saw that Blade@Soul is finally... finally coming to the US lol, Skyforge also looks interesting I'm in the beta but I look forward to seeing the game out of beta.

• The Witcher 3! Yeah, it's out already but I've yet to finish 2 and I'm having such a good time with it so far.

• I'm super excited for metal gear solid 5: phantom pain. I'm probably gonna play it 24/7 when I get it.

• Fallout 4, I want that game so bad

• Final Fantasy 15 (or is it 16?)

• Fallout 4 ! I've got my hype train ticket!

• Batman arkham night and cod black ops lll

• I don't care for Black Ops, or any CoD game for that matter. Not since MW2. It's the same shit every year, they just make the graphics slightly better and throw in one or two new features. They would have to do something drastically different/new for me to care about their games again.

• I am waiting to see it coz they stopped doing good games since black ops ll

• i'd like 2 play da recent MK, but i have no any recent vg system

• The game is really good! But I'm talking about games that haven't been released yet but will be this year

• Fallout 4. Bongo bongo bongo I don't want to leave the Congo oh no no no no no!

• nothing... video games seem boring. I simply can't get into them any more.