If you were taking a shower with your SO, and all the sudden they took out fuzzy handcuffs and locked you in there, what would you do?

Like, the love you... right? But they've just chained you to a watery hell (and perhaps grave, if the water never stops).

After a few minutes you're like "Hahahahahahah UNLOCK ME" and they don't. They just leave and sit outside the shower eating ice cream and saying "Freedom!"

This goes on for an hour or two before they finally unlock you and say "Don't cross me again, bud."

How do you respond?

Let the answers flyyyyyyy

they love you*

Goddamn I can't spell tonight.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd act like I'm alright, but as soon as he goes asleep... I'd wax his balls

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 14

• For 1 hour? I'd be freaking mad. It'll be fun for 5 minutes, and I'd be expecting some action, not her sitting and eating an ice cream while watching.

• Wait patiently and tell them you WILL get her back for this.

• i'd break da cuffs

• I might get a bit aggrieved by the situation

• OHH NO THE CHINESE WATER TORTURE!

• I would be really pissed off, and I would be tempted to brake what ever she tied me to, but then I would have to explain that to my landlord

• I would break up with them. I would leave them right there. However, I'm pretty big dude trying to put handcuffs on me will fail. I simply won't let her.

• Maybe you wouldn't notice if she did it as part of a sexy game?

• Jealousy is not a legal offense. I would laugh hop in my car drive somewhere where the people are less "uggos" =)

• BROTHER YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!

*drops bag of weed in your pocket*

Haha, I win!

• I'd run like hell when she unlocked me. Run into her arms.

• Climb out the bathroom window, they locked the bathroom door but forgot to put the hand cuffs on me.

• I'd spend the two hours planning my revenge. >:)

• LEAVE ME GODDAMMIT

• I chew through them because they are made of laffy taffy rope.

• I'd think attempted murder. 'Gotta run, hun. See ya.'

• I would tape a big fan to the ceiling, then cuff them to the bed, so I had water to put up with, they will have wind, I was gonna do something with fire but maybe that's too much!

• Man you are way ahead of me

• WELL GAWD DAMN

• My thoughts precisely, I hate chipping away at the coal face!