Favorite job perk?

Past or present.

I fucking hate my job but when people return food their dog wouldn't eat, we get to take the food they return at no cost to us.

Favorite job perk?

So this is the backseat of my car at present time because it was damaged goods pickin day today. 😎

Most Helpful Guy

• My immediate supervisor might be up to 2,000 miles away at any given moment, because all I do is travel... that be, count 'em, *two* perks in one 😄

What Guys Said 9

• I love my job the people for the most part are great, it's a nice environment, old fashioned down to earth place, free coffee usually all to myself lol. And when I get off of work I can go straight to bodybuilding since the weight room is quite literally next to me. O and they serve really good and filling 3.50$ (2.00$ for me) lunches 3 times a week.

• I work as an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) and plenty of crazy things happens there specially how aggressive and confuse some of the patients gets... Almost every year, I have to pay approximateles $1500-2500 for income tax alone

• Approximately* durr... I love your new profile pic by the way

• no wonder you Skype too much

• Yeah it's like baby sitting of some sort... but the tax that gets deduction is so high.. it's like 41.5% every monthly... @xxbebosxx yep yep yep that is why I chat with you a lot XD

• Flexible hours are free food at my old job. I could go missing for two as long as shit gets done on time

• Definitely being allowed work from home

• My favorite job perk? Well I'm my own boss :P

• I hate Walmart but they give me a 10% discount of items, plus a quarterly bonus and health insurance that the government didn't take away

• My company, is owned by Warren Buffet, the CEO (not Warren Buffet) of my company throws parties at his mansion, which is huge, he also has a bunch or antique cars. My company also buys us food sometimes.

• I get to talk to cute girls on da beach basically cause I'm a life gaur.

• Getting paid.

What Girls Said 9

• LOL. I get to get over-time whenever I want. Bad side is that more taxes are taken out if you have 13 hours of overtime at the end of the tax year.

• I would love a perk like that. I work at a counseling center with a lot of kids so when they reach their goals I get to take them places. For example, one had been misbehaving a lot at school (I blame the teacher but the mom didn't like it either way) and finally was well behaved this past week so I got to take them to the zoo at no cost to me!

• I used to work at a company where I could eat dinner at an expensive chinese restaurant during the lunches. Our boss drove everybody to the restaurant and drove everybody back.

• I get to play on Khan Academy a fair bit. It's good for preventing my brain from becoming a noodle.

• Omg that's so great! I don't have a job but my friend gets to take home all the pretzels at auntie Anne's

• I can think of any perks :'(

• I don't work :(

• I have a company car which is nice.

• Free food! We have three kitchens full of food that we can munch on whenever, as long as we eat it in the office. We also have really flexible hours, and every summer we all get at least one free gift from the company, like bluetooth speakers and filtered water bottles and stuff.

The work itself isn't exactly thrilling, but I appreciate the company, haha.

• That sounds NIIIICEEE :)

• They spoil us, haha. To be fair, though, I'm about 95% sure that it's all compensation for the fact that every deadline quickly devolves into a mass mental breakdown. :)