How often do you iron your clothes?

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to every day since I was like 12, now I've become lazy as hell about it and only do it like once every 2 weeks or so... depends if somethin REALLY needs to be ironed

What Guys Said 7

• I never iron my clothes. All you have to do after washing them is stick them in the dryer for a few minutes and then pull them out and hang them to air dry the rest of the way. No need to iron this way.

• Never done it even once. Unless you mean getting metal shavings on them because that's moderately often

• Never, if they get too wrinkly, I just put them in the bathroom while taking a hot shower and it loses all the wrinkles without me wasting time ironing them.

• I never do it

• As I need them

• When I take em out da dryer.

• I was going to link a gif saying never, but this website has stupid rules so I can't. So I will just tell you in a lackluster way that I never iron my clothes... I never iron my clothes.

What Girls Said 8

• Once a week. I do it on Sunday. Sunday is like a cleaning/laundry day here, so yeah, it's just easier

• Only if the outfit is wrinkled...

• As needed. Thus, almost never. I hate ironing.

• I've never ironed my clothes at all.

• Never. (Filler)

• Never , I just stick it in the dryer for a few minutes.

• Only when im gunna wear them and they need to be 😂

• Around once or twice a week.