Have you ever been to prison?

Have you ever been to prison? What was it like?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, but I know a few who has been there. Prison and jail are two completely different levels by the way.

• What's the difference? In Britain we just say prison lol. I think... although apparently the word Jail actually originated here.

• I don't think people take too kindly to crazies in prison. But yeah it would certainly inspire poetry.

• @JackKerouac77You'll be so crazy they'll leave you alone.

What Guys Said 16

• No, I haven't. I also don't think I ever will. Even if I wanted to... I can't really think of anything "fun" that would actually get me into prison. I've never wanted to kill anyone (at least not in all seriousness), I don't want to beat up people, I don't want to break into anyone's home, I don't want to rape anyone... the only thing I'm considering is growing some weed on my balcony but that's not something I will go to prison for in my country ;-). I am a very good-hearted person :-).

• I've been to prison alright but just to have a look around since Alcatraz - The Rock turned into a museum :D The experience was good and I got souveniers too :D :D

• Yea, plenty of times. At first I'm always happy because I forget it's not free parking, I'm also really happy about going to prison when my friends have build a bunch of hotels.

• i've been to america a few time. Its not as bad as the media portrays it.

• No thankfully

• No, and I'm planning to stay away from it forever xD

• No I never have

• I haven't and I don't plan to be.

• i was going 300 kph not giving a fly f*ck with my little dog in the passenger seat, passed about every car out there and felt good...

JK lol. No never went to prison. and i would never to that to my dog.

• No, that would be terrible. They would not like me.

• Well judging from that you know someone that maybe at risk of going? i have a relative thats a prison officer and he said its ok but it also does not really work

• No thank god I don't belong in there.

• Nope )()))))

• A friend said that when he went there, you only joined a gang if you were being threatened of if a gang offered because an offer isn't a yes or no thing. You either join them or join another gang, and yes the gangs are racist. You won't be made someone's "wife" unless you think you're the biggest guy in there or you're an obvious wimp. Not from my own experience though I'm a good boy. Lol.

• Yep, been there but not as an inmate

• No jail 4 meh.

What Girls Said 4

• Never been to prison.

• I went to the Tower of London once. Does that count? It was used as a prison for a long time.

• Nope, I'm a good girl :p

• No, not planning on going either