Who is the superhero you dislike the most?

Most Helpful Guy

• Superman. I don't hate him, but he's such a Marty Stu. He is pretty much a god in the DC Universe, yet he ALWAYS falls for the Kryptonite gag over and over.

That's another reason why Batman is superior to Superman. Batman knows he has no powers and can be just as vulnerable as anyone else, so he makes up for it with constant training, learning, and using cutting-edge technology to both beat and outwit his foes.

Superman is known for thinking himself invincible and letting his powers get to his head from time to time, which has resulted in him falling for Kryptonite or mind control like a little bitch. And guess who usually saves him? Batman.

What Girls Said 4

• The super hero "Man up" that everyone seems to use. He's the mild mannered super hero, supplement sales man, marked man, strings the words "man up" then transforms, into the 5 o'clock shadow. The massively muscled, deep voiced, leather duster wearing super hero that defends the world from I don't know... Feelings.

• Batman
    I love him
    But motherfucker needs to kill a motherfucker sometimes.

• Batman will always be my favorite, but I'll admit that "no killing" rule really bugs the shit out of me.

• @Xelebrum hmm I can agree. :/ I've seen people say that he and Joker are on the same coin, different sides... sometimes I believe it.

• In the sense of them both having had one really bad day and everything changed for them, then I would agree with that since they both lost loved ones but went in two completely opposite directions.

• green lantern..

• To be honest Batman

What Guys Said 10

• I only watch the TV shows - I have never taking to The Flash

• Thor overly arrogant.

• Superaquabatlad. An abomination of epic proportions

• Iron man. Its too far fetched.

• Captain America

• Pruneman and bran boy! Saving people from Constipation, one colon at a time!

• What do they have against: punctuation? If it was just one of them, they could defeat a semi-colon;

• no colon in the digestive system

• definitely superman

• Dr Strange... he's a magician!

• batman

he's the perfect homosexual.

• I'd have to go with someone like Mr. Fantastic.