What race is your favourite, and why?

I love Asian guys the most.

Why? They are hot and I find that the majority of them are cut-throat and critical, yet they just do that to make you better.

I am inspired by people like this.

0|0
9|15

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• I live in a country that is high 90s percent white so I think it is exotic when I meet someone from a different race - You can get bored with just white after a while.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not really into Chicks, But, If i had to pick, I'd probably say African American ;)

6|0
    0|0
    • 😂. Made my night!

• Show All
    • Sorry I'm just replying, but a lot of guys say white girls or some other, because they think they know how black girls are. Typical stereotype, at least you stated how you felt instead of going after that stereotypical answer 😅

• 'How black girls are'? What do ya mean? :D.

When i say i think Black chicks are more attractive, I was saying that basically just because i think they are Physically better looking and because I've never met them before, Surely, Personality wise, They can't be any worse then white chicks?, Because damn, There are some fuckin nasty white chicks where i live xD.

• I'm torn. I like white girls the most, but there are some Asian girls that i find equally or more attractive than the majority of white girls. Asian girls are just really cute and feminine... and best of all, they are short! ! ! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Okay ignoring the fact that there's only one race of people... in terms of physical attraction, Id say im mostly attracted to white women, followed closely by koreans, then hispanics. I like the way they tend to look. White women (not all) in particular just have an inexplicable refined sexiness to me.

0|0
    1|0
  • Black girls are super cute, but I also like white girls and Latin girls and Arabian girls lol I like all races of girls (:

2|0
    0|0
  • White, because I am white. I am not attracted sexually to anyone of another race.

1|0
    1|0
  • The human race is pretty kick-ass. Probably my favorite.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm so hard to choose 😣

I'd have to say mixed, since I'm mixed myself 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Hurdles, especially if some Australian female hurdler is going to do her pre-race warm-up dance

0|0
    0|0
  • White race

0|0
    0|0
  • I love all races people 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • It's so strange when a girl says she likes Asian guys

0|0
    1|0
  • it's not a race but hispanic girls
    also Arabian girls are attractive too

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 9

• I love those shinigami

1|0
    0|0
  • Plus, they're smart♡

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't say I have a favourite... if he's attractive, then he's attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one, I don't understand how you can.

2|0
    0|0
    • I don't have one either... I am attracted to a kind heart. But I am just speaking in terms of idealism.

• Were all one race, but nationality. I like em all I do have a preference in guys, but everyone is my favorite, simply because we each all have amazing qualities!

0|0
    0|0
  • good for you dear

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Canadian allstrailan and British because I like the accent and there hot

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm Hispanic and I'd say Asian guys too. They're smart and from all the ones I've met they're gentleman (:

0|1
    0|0
  • Um... I really don't have a preference. :) I pretty much like all races. We're all human right? Human race.

3|0
    0|0