Do kids with Autism+Aspergers+ADHD just want smacking?

No, I dont mean just randomly beat kids up with these disorders, Thats fucked up xD.

What im saying is, When you see kids, Who have all these problems, And they are always really loud and rude in public, And just generally dont do what theyre told, And purposely piss people around them off (Which is the fault of their disorders), You will always see their parents just going ''no, stop it'', And acting like soft arses.

Is it just me, Or do these kids just need a slap on the cheek and shouted at to stop? Because clearly being a nice person with them won't stop them from being little Fkers.

Most Helpful Girl

• My brother was/ is autistic and honestly they don't know how to act. Socially they have no skill. (Most at least) so going in public and learning to not yell when your upset, doesn't work. My brother went threw 72 hours of one on one therapy a week (physical, speach, mental, etc .) starting from when he was 3-6 and then the hours cut down some. But certain things like music and stuff ghey can't handle, like when we get irritated with people smacking there gum for instance or something that really ticks you off To the point where you can't be around the person, plus having a lot of stuff going on around them, in public is really hard because they can't focus. I think after a while as they get older if they didn't get help when they were really young they do do some things on purpose because eveyone treats them like there stupid or different.
    My brother due to the therapy and extreme dieting (because they have certain reactions to certain foods, mentaly it messes with there emotionally ) he is 13 and acts like a normal boy pretty much, he lacks knowledge in the social department and when he goes of his diet his autism kicks in. But I don't think, I know most of the time there not doing it on purpose. I don't blame you though for feeling this way because often I did and still do.

What Girls Said 4

• I believe a lot of misdiagnosis is made and bad parenting not addressed. It's easier to think of your kid having a disorder to explain away it's appalling behaviour than admit you are failing as a parent.

• They should be controlled but not hit. I wouldn't hit a normal child either though. They probably don't understand what they're doing is wrong & they still might not, no matter what you do.

• They need to be controlled, but not the way you suggest, nor the way their parents do.

• I think parents should discipline their children but special needs children can't always help it

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know own about ADHD but in pertaining to autism spectrum disorders no. And frankly that'd a stupid thing to ask. How do you think you would go through life if every sound was too loud, every movement you saw made your brain work insanely hard to process it, and things touching you in the wrong way or even getting close to you in your field of vision caused you physical pain? Do some research before you ask stupid questions that only make you look like an ignorant ass.

• I hope you never have to raise a special needs kid. You clearly don't have the patience or understanding for it.

• I manage to live a fairly normal life and I'm 34 with high functioning autism. What makes it a cruel work are parents and people who clearly, like yourself, don't care enough to learn patience and tolerance. And no they can't detect high functioning autism before birth yet. At the present time there's no way of detecting it until the child is approximately 2 to 3 years old.

• I ain't arguing with you, I do not have the patience nor tolerance to put up with that, It would piss me off to much, No offence to yourself.

• Not very tolerant of you

• Wot if they react back in an offensice way?

• Would you feel the same if people did the same thing to you when you don't do what you are told?

• If im in public, Screaming and shouting and throwing shit around the room, And annoying everyone else, Id be real fuckin suprised if my Parents didn't shout / hit me.

• No, Thats how people who are very weak on their parenting behave.

At the end of the day, If your kid is acting out and being a prick and making a scene, Its your responsibility to tell him to stop, And if he dosent, You teach him why he should (I. e pinching his arm / slap is wrist), Obviously nothing that will really hurt, Just something thats enough for them to think ''Aight i should stop being a prick now''.

If you just leave the restruant, They learn nothing, And will do it again in the future.

• Okay, good look with your "strong" parenting in the future then.

• Never be a parent. Never.

• Dude, I dont mean beat the shit out of them, I just mean, Give them a little slap on the rist or a pinch on the arm or something, Nothing that will seriously hurt them.

• 'Disgraceful human being'.

More like not a fucking bitch when it would come to parenting a child who is massively out of line?

I don't know, I was raised in a Strict / Military family, You were probably raised in a very laid back, female dominated family where ''there was always a nice way of solving things and always use your words''.

To you, Im a Brute Savage, To me, you're just being a bit of a Pussy.

Lets respect each others stances and it here.

• "I don't know, I was raised in a Strict / Military family, You were probably raised in a very laid back, female dominated family where ''there was always a nice way of solving things and always use your words''."

Lmao not even close, my family was probably a lot closer to yours than you think.

"To you, Im a Brute Savage, To me, you're just being a bit of a Pussy."

I don't think you're a savage because I'm a pussy, I think you're a savage because you're too dumb to see why it's wrong.

"Lets respect each others stances and it here."

I don't respect your stance. Not at all. It's so insulting that I won't even pretend to.

"More like not a fucking bitch when it would come to parenting a child who is massively out of line?"

You can't use what worked for you and apply it to children with Autism and other mental health disorders. You prove that you're a moron by not being able to understand that.

• No they have a mental problem, it's different than a kid just being bad. they can't control how they act, well adhd can control it somewhat, but the other two they can't control it. It's a birth defect

• Right. Teaching them a lesson is alrdy like given them therapy so go for it 👌🏼

• 'Therapy' Cannot cure those Diseases, They are Permanent mental disorders.

• Therapy aren't meant to cure but to help those inviduals cope with it. Teaching them a lesson is alrdy like therapy teaching them manners and to be respectful 👌🏼

• Like u said, being toonice they won't respect u. Respect is gain outta fear and thats how u put one in chk 😎

• Discipline is required whether you have a condition or not. However, I find your comments about aspergers/autism offensive actually.