Do you think "massage parlors" should be legalized yes or no? and why?

In a way i'm going to say no. Because they are fronts for sex slavery and many masseuses are brought here against their will. But if they are legalized they would need to screen the workers and they must want to do it on their own free will. And be tested regularly

Most Helpful Girl

• Not if they're presenting it as something other than prostitution. I support the legalization of prostitution, but I think the people who pay for their services are really disgusting (not because they're paying for sex).

• So pretty much you're saying if prostitution is legalized it should be classified as such

• So it would have to be called a brothel

• In my opinion, yes.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• i live in a country where prosititution is 100% legal.

so you want girls who work on the streets to get beaten an mishandled by every idiot and bozo? at least in a brothel they are safe from the cold, getting busted from the cops every 2 minutes.

mostly every backdoor sleazy outfits are gone, some of them are working out their own homes. is a legal business so they have to pay their taxes to the govt. so the govt gets some anal as well.

all brothels use condoms (no exception) and are clean. despite what you read and hear.

• No because they seem to be definitely a front for sex trafficing

• Well, should we ban unpaid consensual sex, because of the existence of rape?

• They can make as many LAWS As they want to in my opinion, but it's not going to keep it from happening there's going to be cases anyway

• No, cause most of the time those "masseuse" are trafficked.

"let the answers flyyyyy"

• No, that's prostitution.

• yes I know, I was asking because there's a legalization question on here

• They should be legalized and regulated because they exist, whether or not people like it.. and they needn't be as fucked up as they are.