What do you think of china's age of consent?

Really...14? Thats too young, what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• The reason for low marriage ages in many countries is because God is important. Girls get horny and go out and get laid by the first monkey sitting in the tree. While in some countries when teens get horny and rather than sin, make it an marriage where all the needs are taken care of in a relationship.

In some countries the words girlfriend and boyfriend do not exist like they do in the USA and still in US Government a girlfriend is an unpaid prostitute.

What Guys Said 15

• it is significantly lower in countries that don arranged marriages

• You hit the nail on the head my friend. When someone is obvious too young that's one thing but false age lines otherwise is arranged marriage.

• Japan is 13 xD.

Damn, Most 13 year old dudes can't even Nut yet, Let alone have hair down there xD

• Yeah I think too young

• But do you realize 13 is the age of consent in in Louisiana and in Utah none other than 14.

www.legalmatch.com/.../...-of-consent-lawyers.html

blog.laborlawtalk.com/.../

• Yeah it's weird but technically past the age of puberty. I guess they're not assuming you have sex straight after marriage and a lot of marriages were arranged back then and thought to benefit both families. Ghandi from India married his wife at the age of 13. In those "backward" cultures marriage is more for economic benefit and done at a younger age...

• Look at Japan

• I always thought it was 16. 16 is too young in my opinion 14 is just crazy

"let the answers flyyyyy"

• All's fair in love and war. As long as it not a federal offense I guess its fine. It just makes me uneasy. 14 got hormones fling everywhere, Your not mental stable enough to consent to sex. In china things are different. You pooping in holes on the ground, there are no safety regulations and every is a copy of the originals with less features. Copyright laws in China are a joke.

• I think the proper age is 15 or 16.

• Way too young.

• It is ridiculously crazy, not to mention the pedophiles there.

• Too Young is only a name in china.

HAHAHAHAHAHA...

• Way too young, then again, it is China... a place that allows people to eat dogs

• It's more logical.

• Yes, it's too young 14 really is a child!

What Girls Said 9

• Creepy as fuck.
    China's age of consent encourages pedophiles and teenagers or grown adults with malicious, perverted, disgusting motives to prey on youth that is mentally underdeveloped and incapable of being emotionally responsible.

• Pretty young, but I'd say that's the least of their social problems.

• I hear it's 13 in Japan which is way creepy. Don't get me wrong there's a lot of things about Japan that is awesome, but their age of consent isn't one of them.

• Now that I have kids I think the age of consent should be 30. ;)

• For sex?
    Yeah thats fucked up

• It's like that in other countries. That doesn't mean that they act on it. Japan's age of consent is 13 but they have one of the lowest teen pregnancy rates.

• That is way too young.

• it's too young...

• I consider it too young as well.