What are your interests & what is your career or what type of work you are trying to get into? tell us about them & why/what interests you about them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love working out, traveling, eating new food and spontaneous trips/hangouts. I'm looking to be a police officer because many members of my family are in the force and I want to help people and change how people see police officers (hopefully for the better).

• Police scare me 😟

• Hopefully by being a good example and treating people with proper respect I can change the way people view the law enforcement. My goal is to become a sergeant or ltnt so hopefully I can positively influence my city's force as a whole.

What Girls Said 2

• nursing and because i love helping others

• I love to write creatively and sometimes sketch like residential floor plans... However, I knew that the best jobs for the two wouldve been working for the NY Times or at some big NY architectural firm. Im not monetarily able to just pick up and move to one of the most expensive states in the US, so I settled for an administrative career. Hopefully, I can find a good job for that in my area.

What Guys Said 2

• politics because well oddly enough I don't like Governemnt (Not an Anarchist just generally distrusting of Americas system.) so I hope to make things better somehow without being a politician. I dunno

• I really like math and science and I want to work in R&D for the government or a big company in the field of renewable energy. I woud also like to do work in Europe and China when I get the chance.