What was the summer after senior year like for you?

I graduated recently and it's been hell

I've been completely bored and it's really frustrating me that I can't find a job

so far this is the worst summer ever

what was it like for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was just studying my ass off to get into college - taking the exams required for it - and then going to the beach a lot - it was pretty stressful but also great. -because I got into college... xD

What Girls Said 4

• So far I free like so free
    I haven't felt like this before
    Its weird but really nice
    No pressure

• classes, yeah I took 4 courses

• it was amazing i was done with college applications and my life was together

• Same I just graduated too, although I had this job since my Jr year, so it's not as bad this summer.

What Guys Said 5

• I had to work full time doing security at night on a building site to help pay for university.

• I jumped right into college 2 weeks after graduation. That July I went on a senior trip to Charleston, SC

• Hard work.

• Basically you have to go from being in high school to doing the most adult thing of all time MAKING DECISIONS. Yes it's a tough transition bro.

• Very boring and after college, even more boring.