What do you hate the most about being sick?

so, I'm getting sick :( I hate the act that I'm feeling so tired and I have no appetite. All I've eaten today is green apples and orange juice :(

0|0
12|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Congestion.

Biggest annoyance when sick. I can deal with feeling sluggish and tired, I can deal with fever, I don't give a fuck about coughing.

But having a runny nose that is also blocked on the far back annoys the living hell outta me, because I can't fucking breathe during the night and I lose all smell sensation, which in turn makes all the food I eat taste like nothing.

2|0
    0|0
    • ohh yes, I also lose all smell sensation and that's the reason I lose appetite :(

What Guys Said 13

• First of all I am sorry you are not feeling well and hope you feel better soon.
    www.dumpaday.com/.../...ts-funny-sick-pictures.jpg
    For me being sick it is the tiredness usually I am quite active but when the bug hits
    funnyasduck.net/.../funny-tired-dog-pics.jpg

2|0
    1|0
    • that's what I hate the most, being tired :( and thank you :)

• 1|0
    0|0
  • I was extremely ill three days ago, I feel for you. : (

I hate the inability to support myself. It is the only time I hate living alone and being single. Get well soon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Feeling like complete crap especially when my tummy hurts and it comes out both ends. Feel better soon love :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate vomiting so much. Just the noise, smell, and thinking "did that disgusting blob of goo really just come out of my mouth?" Plus whenever I get a stomach virus I lose like 8-20lbs and it takes a month to get back to full health.

1|0
    0|0
  • Slowing down

1|0
    0|0
  • not getting to sleep because i can't breath stuffy nose or a nagging cough that makes your throat sore from coughing to much and the worse part is i can't go to the gym :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate not being able to or feeling in the mood to do the things I like doing. That is the worst for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • That blokes are mocked for making it look worse than it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly it's just the symptoms being on my case and feeling uncomfortable that I hate. I remedy it by eating a mix of stuff I know is good for me and will help my immune system but also eating junk to cheer me up!

1|0
    0|0
  • i hate that you can't do any thiing i like when you get sick and you come out of it your like wow i am so much better

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't afford to miss work or school, so if I'm sick, it sucks to suck, but I still have a job to do. Plus I always seem to get sick at the worst possible times.

1|0
    0|0
  • When it apparently doesn't go away.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Nausea.
    I am afraid of throwing up, so I try my best to never get sick.
    I recently had a stomach virus and I didn't sleep that night because I felt so sick and was freaking out haha. I ate all the crackers too lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not like the feeling inside my head or tummy... or anywhere.. But I do really love that am more carefree when am ill. Almost that drunk feeling. Where I could not give one hoot about what I look like. lol! :) :)

1|0
    0|0
    • hhaa I wish I was carefree I haven't gotten out today aha

• same here. im vomitting and i really feel sick yet im only on GAG.

2|0
    0|0
  • I can't enjoy the day off from school since I'm usually puking my brains out

1|0
    0|0
    • aww! so you don't miss school when you're sick?

• What no I miss school when I'm really sick but most the time I fake it and enjoy my day off... 17 absences this quarter all fake! Hahaha

• The part I hate about being sick is being sick at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • i hate feeling gross and being sweaty

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel gross, tired, and have very little appetite

1|0
    0|0
  • The rest. I hate it when people want me to rest when i'm sick.

1|0
    0|0
  • aww hun hope you get well soon!!
    what i hate about being sick is that it gets me in a bad mood

0|0
    0|0
    • in a bad mood? why? thanks love! :)

• you're welcomed! i mean when i'm really sick i tend to get in a bad mood... can't tell why

• Feeling congested with snot

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate it when my vision swim due to it.

1|0
    0|0