Do women enjoy the fact that they can abort a pregnancy without the father's consent? Do they love the fact that a lot of courts will?

Still make a guy pay child support even if there's DNA evidence showing that he's not the father?

Most Helpful Girl

• No women do not enjoy that nor do they enjoy being alienated for doing it either. You have to put yourself in the woman's shoes for a minute and think. Abortion is the final option. It isn't always the first choice. If a woman chooses this she probably feels she cannot do this herself, she probably isn't ready for the baby. A woman has to carry this baby for 9 nearly 10 months, a man can make it and walk away from it. A woman can't, she has this baby living inside her body for 40 weeks or so.

If you wrapped up you wouldn't have to worry about child support or DNA testing.

What Girls Said 5

• Nah I don't. I'll never get a abortion myself but really if you had sex you knew the consequences of your actions. You can't be surprised then if she gets preggies especially if you didn't do your part by at least wearing a condom. I love how people still get surprised when someone gets pregnant after sex... it's not rocket science.

• A guy can't have sex with a woman without a condom UNLESS she consents. Otherwise its RAPE right?

• Women control sex bottom line. Plus this isn't a question about a guy being "surprised" that he got a woman pregnant , its about him getting his rights stripped when it comes to abortion. I'm saying he should have say so too. It shouldn't be just up to her because its not like she got herself pregnant. The only times it should be solely up to her if she was raped , she has absolutely no clue who the father is or some other unfortunate circumstances (like the father died after impregnating her)

• I agree with you on that. Both partners need to take certain considerations into mind before making decisions. Age, financial situations, relationship status with partner etc. But this entire dilemma would have been avoided if 2 people took some responsibility to talk about this in advance and by using adequate protection. If one finds themselves in that position then it means you messed up somewhere already.

• Which women?

I wish there was technology available so that men could have the embryo transported to a nutrient rich jelly soup that it could live in. (And then the mom be held 0% accountable for it) But that's not happening for now. And depending on the time she decides to terminate the pregnancy, she could just take the morning after pill. So, I don't know what constitutes murder to you.

Also, I've never heard of that. Evidence please.

• Of what? Be specific.

• They can be if they are listed as the birth father on the birth certificate. However, paternity tests can easily be done before birth so it's not common.

• Easy fix then.
      thanks for the info @Blitz_dog

• Please find somewhere else to bitch and start arguments.

• No one's bitching.. Quit getting all defensive. It's just a damn question.

• Women account for 80% of global spending. Also the army, police force, construction, mining, and garbage handeling is almost entirely handeld by men ( over 95%) are you going to complain about that? He is pointing out a legitamate bias with in our legal system and society that benefits women to the detriment of men. While I would criticise his phrasing of the question it is still legitament.

• No gives a fuck. Go join a meninist club and discuss it there.

• Um, well, no. That's not on my list of "things I enjoy" as it's not something relevant to my life.

• Well I don't love abortion in general sooooo...

What Guys Said 5

• It's definitely an issue, which is why I firmly believe that paternity test should be mandatory, to protect children and potential fathers. There's actually a thing called Paternity Fraud. I posted something about this about a month ago. A guy by the name of Carnell Smith, is actually the president for men and women against paternity fraud. He was a victim because he found out after his ex girlfriends child was born that he was not the father. Even though he wasn't the biological father the court STILL ordered him to pay child support. He refused and faught hard to reverse it. The courts don't protect alleged fathers nor does it protect children. All the courts care about is the money that's involved. child support in many cases is overpaid to the mother. I mean who knows where that money is going. She could be using it for herself. Not all women are like this but a lot are. Otherwise it wouldn't be an issue. So for people to say they've never heard of this is because it's not talked about in mainstream media. My advice to all men is to talk about the what ifs between your partners and make sure she is using at least one of many birth controls that women have. And make sure you're using yours, a condom, that can break come off and be defective.

• dailypicksandflicks.com/.../Confused-Man.jpg

Only the ignorant and manipulative and sick minded would "enjoy" aborting a pregnancy.

• I think there is more on their mind at the time than just that. Don't think they lose sleep thinking about it.

• what courts make you pay child support when DNA says your not the father? That's how courts prove who is responsible. I don't buy that. I know if you are married to the woman the child is considered yours no matter the DNA in some states like VA

• Something to avoid.