Does anyone have the same interest in Physcology, Astrology, manifestations, karma, angel numbers like I do?

Does anyone have any websites or knowledge about any of these topics they want to share with me? I find these topics to be very fascinating to me! Any experiences with manifestations or seeing numbers such as 11,22,33,44,55, on the clock or anywhere, I mostly see the numbers on the clock. I think I'm pretty smart and I do know a lot about life's situations. My mom says I'm streetsmart. I think I have a greater purpose, I'm young, but have a lot of shit going on in my mind haha?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're making a really weird comparison here. Psychology is actually not really woolly. It's an actual science with the brain at it's center and it's weird you compare psychology and things like angel numbers.
    Anyways, I don't believe in all of that shit (except for psychology, because I believe in science). Wikipedia is a good start.

What Guys Said 7

• I've studied the occult since I was a child but never really believed any of it, just a fascination with the ideas/philosophies of it. Never heard of angel numbers before, what are they?

• I personally have almost the same interests that you mentioned minus the angel numbers and manifestations only because they're unfamiliar to me but other than that yeah I love talking about them

• Yes, Vedic Astrology

• Well if you get to know God , Jesus and holy spirit then you understand the gifts you have and you will understand the numbers that you see.:)

• Physcology is a science, not an exact science but a science non the less.

Astrology and karma is religious crap.

Manifestations and angel numbers... I don't even know what it means, but I do feel confident it's religious crap.

• You know, it's really strange but I see those numbers on my clock to. Every morning right before 11:45 I see the number 44. Every single time! It's seriously spooky.

I've never heard of physcology before though. I'll have to look that one up.

• That stuff goes under the bullshit category for me.

What Girls Said 7

• I can guess the time without looking at the clock. Sometimes I'm off by one number.

• I have an interest on Astrology because it's accurate.

Just click on your sign
    zodiac-signs-astrology.com/.../aquarius.htm

• I have great interest in psychology and a bit in astrology (well purely for fun, I am not a believer.) other than that no I don't have any interest whatsoever.

• You should watch the first chapter of a Zeitgiest film - the part about astrology. Its very good!

• No I don't believe in that stuff

• I don't believe in those pseudosciences. Please don't put Psychology in the same category as those things (and spell it right too). It's an actual science.

• I'm not putting them all in the same category? I was listing things that interest me? Hahahah wtf

• Psychology will be a future unit. As for astrology.. I like it even though it is a ruse for me not to focus on the serious issues in life.