Dead dad day WHY NOT?

I got many email I saw many offers deals gifts etc for dad day. but wait what about people that have no dad their dad are dead why there's no dead dad day? I mean like doing something to bless their soul or to remember them at least. I know people dont like to remember sad memories but I think it's unfair it's annoying for me bc my dad is dead and When I see something like dad day offersI feel upset. Would you vote for dead dad day if it will be something like the regular dad day? I think people who have died dad deserve that day. Do you agree?

thanks

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Another anonymous user asking a silly question...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think most people remember and celebrate their fathers in their own special way and on a specific date. Don't you already do this?

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel you can do that on the anniversary of someones death. Its difficult to loose a parent, but I don't think it needs to be made into a holiday, per se.

0|0
    0|0
  • Companies don't care if you're fatherless. They just want your money.

0|0
    0|0
    • But they will get money if they make dead dad day but maybe 50% or more less than the regular dad day

• Then, they'll have to make a dead mom day, dead Valentine's day, dead grandparents day, etc.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you just remember the parent dead or alive make no distinction on fathers day. My dad died last year and we included him on Christmas day and his birthday.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Dead dad day" won't sell as much as "Living dad day"?

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm maybe yes maybe no but I think they will sell less. But fatherless people deserve it.