What does 'a woman that can be bought, isn't worth having' mean?

And what are the signs anyway that you can 'buy' a woman. Confusing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I kind of think of it in terms of Paul McCartney songs. 'Baby You Can Drive My Car' v. 'Can't Buy Me Love'.

If all a woman or guy are interested in Is driving you car and getting nice things from you they aren't worth your time and don't really like you for you. But if they love me for me and don't care about the material goods then 'baby you can drive my car'.

Money can't make you happy but people can if they are good people with pure intentions. I don't know this may seem lame and kind of simple but I can totally tell the difference between a guy who wants to drive my car to drive me (being gentlemanly) and a guy who can't wait to get behind the wheel of my car because it is fast and nice to drive.

Basically generally applied a person interested in you for the wrong reasons isn't worth having. So if they want you body, your status your anything that isn't the essence of you.

What Guys Said 7

• If a she is attracted to a superficial things than come and go through Circumstances, Environment and Luck (Looks, money, aimless profession) which are not totally controlled by me. So what attracted her to me might even let her make her hate me as times goes by.

• I agree - Anyone whose head can be turned by money is not worth it.

• it refers to girls that will "love you" because you spend money on her (ie buying gifts etc). its not true love.

• Usually the slutty clothing or the phone number in the ad are dead giveaways

• materalistic... gold digger.

anybody who can ever be bought may not be loyal.

• It means if she is willing to "trade up" she is not worth it.

• She's using him. She doesn't like him but likes what he's doing for her. It's not cool

What Girls Said 4

• It means someone who's only loyalty is to themselves and the profit or gain they can obtain from you is not worth your time or investment.

It means a person like that will use you for what they can and then leave when the next best offer comes along.

• A woman that can be bought is one of those women that are with a guy basically cause he buys her nice stuff. You know the type that starts whining if he doesn't "give her enough attention", are super spoiled and only likes to eat in chic restaurants and get expensive gifts and treats you like crap etc? Those aren't really worth being in a relationship with.

• It means if you can give this woman at least 200 bucks and her legs spread open faster than an elevator door then she's not the one for you.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...7d7315fdec.jpg

• A woman who wants to for your money