Why do girls have to ruin Games of Thrones for me?

I was interested in getting into it by purchasing the DVDs. But after I saw how the these girls were acting while they were watching it, I don't think I'll be jumping on the bandwagon. I don't want to become a sissy over a TV show.

Thanks a lot ladies.

Most Helpful Guy

• How about you just not bitch and watch the damn series?

• can't do it, I'm afraid I'll become like them. I can't afford that.

• That's seriously a 'you' problem then. I mean I watched Keeping Up With The Bullshit with a friend of mines, cause she begged for weeks, and I never got any more like her. Just learned to tune out to their shit faster.

• oh well...

What Girls Said 6

• I don't understand. How were they acting? This is one of the most watched and popular series in recent TV history, why deprive yourself?

• you know how girls act all high pitch screams, going super crazy after something happen's. They were acting all silly, they seemed psycho obsessed for the show.

It would be hard for me to enjoy a show when girls are acting in such a weird way towards it.

• What are you even talking about? I'm only on the second book so no spoilers please.

• trolololololololol

• Wtf you don't make any sense, stop generalizing

• you don't know what generalizing means. I didn't generalize this time.

• Trolololol

• Judging a show cuz others like it that's stupid but whatever

What Guys Said 3

• to each their own that is what I say

• ignore them. the show is awesome and you can't miss it

• Why would you buy them when they're available on most tor**** sites?