Why do you think so any people ask about whites people dating other races?

I always see do white people date black people, do white people like Asian girls etc etc. I see other types of questions asked about other races dating other races but not nearly as often. Why do people ask so often about what white people are attracted to? Do people think most white people are racist and will only date white people or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because apparently most people are attracted to white people... And/or they think they're the race they have no chance with.

• That's an interesting answer. "Apparently most people are attracted to white people? Do you mean most people on this social site, or most of the billions of people of color throughout the world? If you mean the whole world of non-whites, what makes you draw that conclusion? Oh I agree that with controlled media imagery and other brainwashing tactics of showing mostly attractive whites in the best light, situations and circumstances does have many believing even if subconsciously that whites are more attractive. That's the power of media and imagery, when people are fed that pretty much 24/7/365. If that was done with Asian, or mid eastern or Hispanic or black American or African or Pacific Islanders or Native American people those subconscious beliefs would shift. But I'm genuinely interested in how you drew your conclusions. Will you share?

• Thanks. That helps. You say "if people didn't think whites where attractive then they wouldn't ask the question!" And "if they were confident in their race/race wasn't an issue, they wouldn't ask either"

So you think these are the only reasons people are asking and that the only ones asking are non white? The couldn't be genuinely curious and also white? The questions are varied and worded differently. They could come from anyone for a multitude of differing reasons, don't think? Sorry. I'm just seriously trying to understand your statements. Or are those just your opinions also? Which you are of course entities to with hsrrsssement or judgement. I hope I'm not coming across as either because truly not my intents

• Sure they could be but why ask a question that has nothing to do with your race? Why not ask it directly and find out if another race likes you instead of rewording it to find out if the other race will date you.

It's like the QA said I've seen questions about every race but majority of them are asking if white people will date other faces not if the other races will date white people. It's usually females majority of the time as well but I've seen questions like these from guys as well.

What Girls Said 6

• They are at the top of the foodchain.

• Media brainwashing

• Because of the lack of interracial couples involving white guys and black men, people are curious as to what is causing the problem.

• They are in high demand

• Because they're so stereotypical and don't get out much and see SSSSOOOO many mixed relationships.

• basically yeah

What Guys Said 6

• My thinking here and now I might be wrong but I thought whites are the largest group among GaG users so it stands to reason most questions would be about them - That was my reading of it.

• I don't know. White people do date and marry people of other races and cultures. I'm kinda with you on why so many people ask about that when it should be already clear that they do. And it's also clear that some whites are racially prejudiced and never would, but they don't have that market cornered either.

• Well there is a lot of interracial dating. I think most men just want a nice girl that is attractive

• Because white people are physically desired.. It's true and true.

• Really? All of them? I beg to differ. I agree many are, but I desire exotic girls of color more, and I'm white. I think if whites are more desired it's less to do with physical and more to do with money, power and status, and some controlled media imagery and brainwashing tactics. Just my opinion and limited observation, of course.

• @Gojira Not all of them course. I just gave out an answer that many non whites are attracted to white people and that they are desired, that's why questions like 'Do white people likes Asian/Black etc' eist. How that came to be is a mixture of a lot of things but the bottom line is that a lot of other race finds white people attractive. But I highly doubt physical appearance has less something to do with it and more with money, power and status. I'm not white and I find blonde girls attractive because they are exotic to me. So I guess a physical part plays on that.

• Yeah i should have clarified that i was thinking women to white men. I guess it could work men to women but probably no where near as often. I am white and personally prefer women of color particularly Asian girls which I find exotic. It's funny cuz I get so bored with getting forced fed images of white women in their best light and positive situations and circumstances while we hardly ever get to see non white women the same or nearly as often. There's definitely an imagery and brainwashing factor involved with attraction to whites. But of course not everyone is affected by that as many can think for themselves and like whatever they like for they're own reason. Stronger minds like yours and minds. Thanks for your non-belligerent reply. Don't always get that. Appreciate it.

• america is like 70% white people and you are on a American based website... what do you think? also bitches love white guys for some reason

• Because we're the most desired race! :) :) :) :)