What is ur favorite console and game?

So yeah wht console do u like and whts one of ut favorite games for it. Mines probs xbox 360 and 1 and i like gta (360/1 and halo reach

Most Helpful Girl

• Well xbox because it was my first console and my favorite game is Wolfenstein!

• And the Bioshock series...❤

• Xbox was my first console 2 i got a ps3 but its at my dads both xboxs at mt moms

What Girls Said 3

• I love my Xbox 360 to death and I love Bioshock, but right now I'm really enjoying my PS4 and the game, Life is Strange. Bioshock is definitely my favorite game overall though.

• Cool wht the ps4 like

• So ps+ is like xbox gold where u get some free games to

• I suppose so. I never had Xbox Gold though.

• Nintendo wii u
    Donkey kong tropical freeze

• Nintendo Wii and psp

What Guys Said 8

• PS4; Minecraft, bloodborne, darksouls, The Last of Us, Call of Duty Black ops, the list is endless 😂

• xbox 360/ nba2k14. I've almost broken every nba record with at least 50 seasons under my belt as a center lol

• favourite console is the ps3, and my favourite game is The Last of Us

• My favorite console and game are so old that I fear it would intimidate you to reveal them.

• Is it n64 or Snes and super mario world or older

• I miss super mario world (first game i play ever along with brave fencer mushashi :) ) so i play a rom of it on pc :p

• Console peasant, bow down to pc gaming master race.
    :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Pc is good but whn u get burnt from being on pc to much u play something else a lot

• PS3 world at war

• Ps3 is nice dont play it often tho :/

• You need to upgrade your PC what you running?

• I only play mc on and steam but it was fine untill feb and i haven't been on it since feb

• Nintendo 64 and star fox 64. Basically every game on that system was amazing

• my favorite game ever was FIFA 13 for the ps3