Guys, what are the first things you notice about a girl?

im just curious?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• the first i notice is about her face, but i tent to explore more like for example their skin tone (skin colour are okay, just not so dark or too light) then i notice their hands, arms, fingers, legs, and so on. for skin tone, they are just hot when they have those shinning skin tones, for their hands, i will see if their hands has show bones or not, for arms, i will see if it's skinny, for fingers, i like long and slim fingers. i personally like super skinny girls with flat chest, to me they are very hot, and unlike those big boobies girls. not many guys will like flat chest, but i am different. i like flat chest is because it's nice, and i don't really like bigger chest that much because it's just un-nice to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Her size. I, like everyone else, am attracted to a specific physique more so than others, so, of course, it is the first thing that draws my eyes to them. This connection is automatic and it's either a yes or a no, right away. The yes causes me to find out more and the no causes me to ignore in terms of romantic engagement or, better stated, "the chase" (ie: courting process).

0|0
    0|0
  • face, hair, and overall body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would notice her face

1|0
    0|0
  • I follow the FAB or FAT rule.
    Face
    Ass
    Boobs (or tits)

I would look at her face to see if it fits to my pleasure. If it's up to par I proceed to her ass, then to her boobs. The face is first because it's the main aspect I want in a woman. If it's mediocre maybe she can pickup some more brownie points via her ass or boobs. This probably makes me sound like a tool but you can't judge the aspects of her personality based on first glances. That's something you gotta find out on your own.

0|0
    0|0
    • u also suck

• Show All
    • you observe how he acts with people around him how he carries himself

• How he carries himself has nothing to do with personality. I'm tall and walk with pride. Plus a guy acts a lot different with his buddies than he does with a girl. Keep that up and you'll get a false impression of how a guy really is.

• I grown so used to womens bodies, I barely notice that first, unless she's like model hot. I would say hair and voice. I connect voices and hair to people, then everything else falls in line.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a thing for beautiful smile and gorgeous, yet daunting eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Her face always first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her face and then I work my way down

0|0
    0|0
  • boobs n ass.

0|1
    0|0
  • Their sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • smell
    then as i close in eyes and smile/frown

0|0
    0|0
  • her walk and posture

0|0
    0|0
  • Their faces! I always notice their faces.

0|0
    0|0
  • Functionally engineered different from I

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually the face and hair. But it´s the eyes can make me fall in love with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Facial appearance and body type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her hair, hair color, length

0|0
    0|0
  • her eyes and her legs

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice her eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • cute face, nice smile, good body, pleasant voice, intelligence. in that order.

0|0
    0|0
  • First face, then legs ;)

0|0
    0|0