Guys, what are the first things you notice about a girl?

im just curious?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• the first i notice is about her face, but i tent to explore more like for example their skin tone (skin colour are okay, just not so dark or too light) then i notice their hands, arms, fingers, legs, and so on. for skin tone, they are just hot when they have those shinning skin tones, for their hands, i will see if their hands has show bones or not, for arms, i will see if it's skinny, for fingers, i like long and slim fingers. i personally like super skinny girls with flat chest, to me they are very hot, and unlike those big boobies girls. not many guys will like flat chest, but i am different. i like flat chest is because it's nice, and i don't really like bigger chest that much because it's just un-nice to me.

What Guys Said 21

• Her size. I, like everyone else, am attracted to a specific physique more so than others, so, of course, it is the first thing that draws my eyes to them. This connection is automatic and it's either a yes or a no, right away. The yes causes me to find out more and the no causes me to ignore in terms of romantic engagement or, better stated, "the chase" (ie: courting process).

• face, hair, and overall body.

• I would notice her face

• I follow the FAB or FAT rule.
    Face
    Ass
    Boobs (or tits)

I would look at her face to see if it fits to my pleasure. If it's up to par I proceed to her ass, then to her boobs. The face is first because it's the main aspect I want in a woman. If it's mediocre maybe she can pickup some more brownie points via her ass or boobs. This probably makes me sound like a tool but you can't judge the aspects of her personality based on first glances. That's something you gotta find out on your own.

• u also suck

• you observe how he acts with people around him how he carries himself

• How he carries himself has nothing to do with personality. I'm tall and walk with pride. Plus a guy acts a lot different with his buddies than he does with a girl. Keep that up and you'll get a false impression of how a guy really is.

• I grown so used to womens bodies, I barely notice that first, unless she's like model hot. I would say hair and voice. I connect voices and hair to people, then everything else falls in line.

• I have a thing for beautiful smile and gorgeous, yet daunting eyes

• Her face always first.

• Her face and then I work my way down

• boobs n ass.

• Their sex.

• smell
    then as i close in eyes and smile/frown

• her walk and posture

• Their faces! I always notice their faces.

• Functionally engineered different from I

• Usually the face and hair. But it´s the eyes can make me fall in love with her.

• Facial appearance and body type.

• Her hair, hair color, length

• her eyes and her legs

• I notice her eyes

• cute face, nice smile, good body, pleasant voice, intelligence. in that order.

• First face, then legs ;)