How long was you r longest crush?

0|0
18|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol honestly? 18 years...
    There was some on again off again cruising in there, but I fell for my next door neighbor back in kindergarten. Throughout elementary school I may have been into some other girls when I thought we were too distant...
    When I moved I thought I was over her, then I fell for her again in high school. When we started talking online... We talked and flirted every single day in high school.
    Finally dated in high school, but I guess I took to long, she got with someone else... I guess honestly I dwelled on it for a few years later.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Twelve years..

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say around a year and a half roughly.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 years. He liked me back, we never dated, due to age and religious reasons, but in the end he stopped talking to me. When I confronted him he said that it was wrong. Oh well. Done with him now.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 years long it was.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seven years.

0|0
    0|0
  • About a year. But he was in a music group.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 years, man.

0|1
    0|0
    • What? someone else has your heart? I always thought it was me sweetie

• @i_am_repulsive oh no this was a past crush lol

I've only been crushin on my current crush for a couple months. So yeah, someone else has my heart, just not Mr. 9 years.

• it has been like since 2013 every now and then I still think of him. and wish i could see him one more time

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a crush from 4th to 8th grade.

0|0
    0|0
  • 15 years and going.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhm.. longer than 2 months but less than 6 months.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember, I usually talk to my crushes and tell them how I feel and it works well

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 days. But celebrity crush 3 years and counting.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 year and half i think

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 years. I was young and stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • Three years sigh..

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 years, my first crush.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 years... ugh

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Still have a crush on Lisa from 3d grade! she had really long legs and could run faster than I could, though she couldn't maneuver as well, so couldn't catch me at tag.

0|0
    0|0
  • On and off for a number of years we worked in same area and our paths kept crossing.

0|0
    0|0
  • My current crush, that I'm still in contact with. I've known her since kindergarten, but i haven't developed a crush on her until about 2 years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh gosh... 4 years

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait... Lemme think
    it was like 10 minutes!

0|0
    0|0
    • Ssly I don't keep crushes. I get over them or just ask them directly.

Less pain In the ass is good.

• Two years :/

0|0
    0|0
  • About 7 years...

0|0
    0|0