What is you worst nightmare?

I mean literally. my worst ones are when my teeth fall out or everything is full of spiders.

Most Helpful Girl

• Does sleep paralysis count? Those are the worst 😥

• never had that... how long does it take you to snap out of it?

• Really? Haha well I think sleeping paralysis is pretty awful, sometimes bearable. But if you're curious you should try it. It's not like it'll kill you. I recommend lucid dreaming if you haven't already, it's a lot of fun 😀

• Yeah i have :) i am not that good in inducing them so they just happen by coincidence.

What Girls Said 6

• Being tortured to death... :((((((((

• Being attacked by wasps or drowning are my two biggest ones.

• Getting kidnapped or threatened. I really don't know what I would do. Listening to the threatener or trying to escape.. - both is dangerous.

• talk to him. or if you allready know it´s a dream and it comes back over and over again, you might as well try different things.

• Getting pregnant.

• Leprechauns. My absolute worst nightmare. Not just any leprechaun. The one from the movie.

• lol those dudes in the movie look really fake though.

• if you don´t want to share, it´s fine. i won´t laugh at you though ;) i am no kindergarden child who laughs at stuff that is serious to other people.

• I'll message it.

• Turning into a witch and destroying the entire world.

What Guys Said 7

• When you go out with no shoes or just one shoe and you're like "how was this remotely a good idea?". Everyone knows I'm missing my shoe (s)."

• I dreamt I was been suffocated and you know those ones where it takes 10 seconds to realise it was dream when you were shocked awake by dream.

• Honestly... I had a nightmare in which for a full 24 hours that I was nagged, bitched and moaned at full front non stop from 8 different women all at the same time and the did not relent for the whole day before it drove me bat shit crazy.

I have no idea why I dreamed that I just know it was screwed up :(

• you probably did something in real live that would cause such behavior?

• Nah not really Im quite a content guy I just do my shit and leave every one else to do theirs, could be that bad chili my friend made once perhaps XD

• I deamed that I was sleeping on a couch, facing the back side of the couch. So that I didn't know what was happening behind me.

I felt that someone was slowly walking to me. To kill me with a dagger. I tried to wake up in my dream but I was paralyzed.

Just inches away of being brutally murderd while sleeping. I woke up.

• The open ocean

• how is this a nightmare? is the ocean frightening to you?

• Hahahah being thousands of miles away from any land with thousands of miles of water underneath you haha its just scary to me bwahaha!
      =_=

• sell some people do this for vacation :D

• Being poor...

• Falling down from great heights...http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/1064516_f260.jpg

• so you have the falling sensation for a long time?

• well maybe think of it as flying, if you never hit the ground :D flying is cool.

• Yeah, you are right :D