Tips to keep from getting bored when you're layin' out?

I'm pasty as fuck and I can't remember the last time I laid out in the sun and got a nice tan. So I'm doing that today. But I do remember always getting bored and therefore quitting like half an hour in because I was restless. So fellow people who also lay out to get tan - what do you do to keep from getting bored?

I read a book when I'm on my stomach tanning my backside, but I don't want to risk the weird tanline that may or may not come with reading a book while I'm on my back. :/

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• laying down and tanning is freaking boring.

If i go outside to brown up, i'll at least go for a run, play volleyball or just cut the lawn mower.

So my advice? Just go do something while you tan.

Bikini + you mowing the lawn? awesome sauce.

• If my dad wasn't so particular about his lawn I'd be all over that. I ended up just laying out for like an hour and a half and got some color. I might take my dog for a walk later to get a little bit more.

• there u go, dog walk + bikini, exercise, clear your head and guys can get a break from life for a few when they check you out.

• how about listening to music while enjoying the sun? oorrr watching youtube videos. :P I would just go with the music though lol. or bring a friend

• Mm, music might help. All my friends are working though :( because all my friends are my coworkers bahah

• You must have the patience of a saint - Half an hour that is brilliant - After 2 minutes I get cabin fever.

• I actually just set a timer usually for half an hour to an hour then fall asleep, reset the timer then turn over, fall asleep again.

• Plug in the iPod! Good luck with the tan!

• I told you you had beautiful eyes!

To answer your question I'd say listen to some music or just go to Australia. One day there and you'll look like an orange!

Anyway, catch you later!
    imageserver.moviepilot.com/...c94-37305811574f.gif

What Girls Said 2

• Hello, fellow pasty white person. I know exactly what you mean. I usually grab my iPod and listen to that as I lay out in the sun. Most of the time, I don't realize how long I've been outside afterwards because I'm so caught up in the music.

• I just put in earbuds and listen to music. I find it very relaxing.