Why are there so many dick questions every single day?

Isn't there anything else to talk about? Lol.

0|0
7|18

Most Helpful Guy

• It's one of the most popular topic here

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• People prefer to be sure when they have dick thoughts
    though i think its time we balanced the equation with some pussy questions

0|0
    0|0
  • too many dicks lol

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I love talking about my micro penis

0|0
    0|0
  • people trolling the internet because they're bored.

I don't genuinely believe there are THAT many guys worried about their dick size!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am probably tempting fate but I think it has calmed down in last couple of days

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a popular topic in this site

0|0
    0|0
  • No there is nothing else to talk about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because those guys don't have anything else in their life aka no life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well there is about 5,050,011 people named Robert in the world so i would assume there will be a lot of questions about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a lot of dicks on the internet.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Ass or titties guys?"

0|1
    1|0
  • I so agree!

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, boobs and butts

oh wait those are equally boring

0|0
    0|0
  • The same reason as there is "how do I look" questions. Insecurity

0|0
    0|0
  • There's like a couple of dick questions a day vs thousands of questions about "Is this slutty?" "Does he/she like me?" "How many people have you been with?" Dick questions aren't asked a lot. More people complain about them than they are asked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, a lot of stupid questions. Can you imagine the president asking these at a Whitehouse Meeting. "So, gentleman... do you think 5.5" is a big or little penis and would a woman be disappointed in bed if..."

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah that is why so many g@gers are leaving

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I know, it's horrible and so annoying. Guys are just so fucking insecure about their cocks, they think size is everything, well, they should eat some reality.

1|0
    0|0
    • missnowhere, with respect, research has proven that size does indeed matter.
      Guys freak out over their cock, and you girls freak out over your tits or ass.

Same shit, different story. And we both know it matters, but that it isn't alpha and omega.

• Show All
    • @dartmaul15 You said that you guys know better. THEN WHY THE FUCK EVEN ASK?

• because as said, INSECURITY!
      "Tell a man many times enough that snow is black, and he will eventually believe you".
      thy still ask for the same reason some girls on here still need to ask over and over again if all men want is sex and huge tits. Because of insecurities.

• there's plenty to talk about!!! haha!
    guys are just insecure, or tryint to show off...

0|0
    0|0
  • INSECURITY
    FILLER

0|0
    0|0
  • They are insecure. About their sizes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's called asking questions for personal info this isn't facebook.. that's why it's called girls ask guys..

0|0
    0|0
  • Because people have nothing better to do rather than worry about their cock's size! Isn't that great?

0|0
    0|0
  • This site has more guys than girls so hence, more dick questions.

0|0
    0|0