Which artist do you prefer for the song "Emotions" ? Or who's voice do you think suits the song better? Why?

or

bump

Most Helpful Guy

• ariana grande coz i dislike mariah carey LOL

• Why do you dislike her?

• not into this genre... i'm more into 80s new-wave so i cannot judge... sorry :(

• Ayy... Haha that's alright :). Thank you for taking the time to comment and reply :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Mariah for anything. Why can't Ariana create her own style? She will never be as good at Mariah. Fuck that wannabe

• I see. Hmm I'm not sure if Ariana is a wannabe but who's voice do you think is better suited for this song? :)

• she tries to sound like mariah carey! have you not heard "i like the way". She's trying to hard to sound like her. Obviously mariah carey is better, at any song.

What Guys Said 2

• I like Ariana Grande version

• mariah Carey for shuu

• Why?

• overall better voice and kind of have a soft spot for her :)

• ^_^ Thank you for your explanation

What Girls Said 2

• MC cause she has a richer voice. ... Ariana sounds like a Chipmunk. I love Arianna by the way.

• Mariah Carey for this one

• Epp :( why is no one giving a reason for their choice :( why did you choose her? :)

• Because I don't think Ariana's voice is suited for the song.

• ^_^ Thank you for your explanation