Christians or any religous person. why does it bother you that people dont live by your gods laws?

Most Helpful Guy

• We are all in society together so if people decide that sex in the streets is acceptable it affects everyone. The ten commnadments is the basis for law. for ke anyway, no God means I do that have to follow anyone, period as I really dont give a shit about what others think I should do. Mo God , and F your moral code... Who will stop me and those that ink like me? Cops? Athiest cops who are afraid of dying? why would they risk their life to maintain an arbitrary moral code. Maybe they would take moeny to look the other way instead of getting in my way. 100 years from now will be intteresting the way things are going. Perhaps the West will have to execute thousands like China does to maintain order.

What Girls Said 5

• It "bothers" us Christians because it's heartbreaking to see the consequences sin has on the world and everyone in it. Yes, some people can be persnickety and snobby, and scream that "God will banish all of you to Hell!" on the street corners. But that doesn't solve anything and it causes others to assume the church isn't welcoming, or assume that Christian's are only alive to condemn people. That kind of attitude even I sometimes struggle with (the "I'm holier than you" is hypocritical) is gravely dangerous and doesn't portray God in an honest light for who He is, was, and always will be.

I could continue writing, however, I know I don't have all the answers. But I hope I can shed some semblance of understanding on you. If you have any more questions, feel free to send me a message here on GAG, and I'll do my best to help you.

• I always assumed that somehow they felt like they would be punished together with the sinners. so they had an obligation to make sinners behave

• Because I don't want them corrupting the children with their disgusting values.

• That's just the hardcore conservative type. The moderate ones don't shove their views on anyone and in turn they want the same thing but often don't get it sadly.

• Lol, doesn't bother me in the least. It's their business; not mine. :)

• I'm basically nonreligious as an agnostic leaning towards spiritual views and I don't mind people not living by "God's laws", but I hate atheists because unlike many people of FAITH, they presume to 'know' what happens after you die, which is nonsense. I get secondhand anxiety and depression when I'm around or even reading about people who view humans are soulless creatures who just because worm food after death. That's what disgusts me. I'm so fortunate that I at least found reasons to believe this MAY not be the case.

• Im agnostic. I don't presume to know what happens after death. im ok with that

What Guys Said 4

• I am one of those who doesn't live by God's laws - The way I look at it is I don't interfere with religious peoples' views and they can leave me alone too then everyone would be happy

• Help spread the greatness of our Lord's to the corrupted minds of the people ☺️☺️☺️

• "They'll burn in hell fire".

its the most popular scapegoat reason.

• Why does it bother atheists and agnostics that Christians and other religions do?

• do what?

• personally I don't thin athiests or agnostics care one bit what religious people do as long as they themselves are not expected to participate. at least that's how I feel

• And all the Christians and people of other religions that I know don't care one but what atheist and agnostics do or don't do as long as they ding verbally a abuse or attack them. Why do you think Christians or any other followers of religion are bothered by atheists or agnostics? There are some, sure. But there are also atheists and agnostics that are bothered by Christians and others chosing try to live by religious codes. It goes both ways. It's not just religious who are bothered by non religious ways. It non religious bothered by religious ways.

What was the point of your question?