Does anyone suspect that people believe that feminists are all crazy, ranting, un-shaven, man-eaters because those are the only ones on the news?

• Ya, the moderate/reasonable feminists that get on with life quietly and reasonably dont make the news, so the crazy 1% that *do* make the news are mistaken to be the norm...
  • Nonono!! They really are all ranting feminazi's, and feminism is going to ruin us all!!
  • Do you smell carrots, because i smell carrots. Do you smell carrots?
  • Other (please comment)
  • button!!
  • another button!!

Most Helpful Girl

• That's exactly what it is. You ask one teensy question about sexual reproduction in non-human organisms (to evaluate who has had a proper scientific education, admittedly) and apparently you're calling for genocide. Like, what?

• Well you framed it pretty antagonistically but it was a cool discussion in some ways I guess.

• *sits on lawn chair with an ENORMOUS bucket of popcorn*

• I love this lady. Omg.

What Girls Said 2

• The crazies and irrational people in all social groups always get the most airtime.

• I've never seen anything about feminism on the news personally but from what I've seen on the web... thats probably the case.

What Guys Said 9

• Crazy people tend to be the loudest. Look at the Westboro Baptist Church, only 100 members yet they are loud enough to give people a bad impression of how crazy Christians can be.

Even though these feminazis are in the minority, because the media talks about them all the time people assume that all feminists are crazy.

• i've sen many good-lookin feminists lemme tell u

• I think A and agree with @itsallover

• Its all the news shows if we only see stereotypes we believe them to be true.

• If only everyone would turn off the tv for like a month, and just go walk around or something...

• I'm a black man they only show us looking crazy or being criminal and if they are proven wrong they never run retraction storiesstories major is controlled by a small group of rich people that want us to think and feel a certain way about the world

• I've met some in person, and they weren't that great either. Looking back, they all held a massive grudge against men.

• But is that a fair assessment for *all* feminists?

• @fenixx0083 It doesn't matter if its fair of every single one its fair to say about the movement as a whole though. If you are a feminist that is the radical hatred you support, even if you don't believe it personally.

• Is it a radical hatred? Just because some (and I personally believe it's a very small percentahe) embody radical hatred, that means the whole thing is no good?

• Seems about right

• I never see feminists on the news I have no negative opinion on them.

• Are feminists even on the news anymore?

• The ones that shout the loudest get the most attention, unfortunately they also seem to be the ones with a terrible case of verbal diarrhea!