I lost many girls bc of my complex situation. Wise advice needed?

I feel very angry and upset I was in the super market and it was clear that girl flirt with and she looked like she's wating for me to reach her but... The jobless life hold me to reach any women I mean 99% they will leave me once they know I'm jobless so why reach them? But in other hand I want to try to reach a girl even I'm jobless. You may ask why I'm jobless and think I'm lazy and without ambition but NO I have a case that hold me from work so its not in my hand. There was many girls flirting with dhring the previous 3 months around 15 girls I'm 6.3 athletic and handsome I want a girl in my life but I scare if I tell the girl I'm jobless then she will left me. I think a lot of douchbags have girlfriend ist really super bad to be jobless? And also I won't ask a girl to pay anything if we go on date or wherever.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't not be interested in a guy just because he was unemployed. If a girl isn't interested for that one reason, then you're better off without her. You shouldn't let that stop you from making a move!

What Girls Said 4

• Are you trying to get a job? If so I'm sure the woman you are trying to get won't leave you. It's good to have ambitions and aspirations. Be confident and work hard! You'll have no issue finding a girl.

• I can't work until the end of my case or else I will be deported

• Nothing can keep you from working but yourself. Maybe you should focus on getting your life together before bringing someone in it.

• Good point thanks. That what come to my mind. But in other hand I need a women in my life.

• Maybe you're choosing the wrong women... They should like you for you, whether you have a job or not is irrelevant.

• Hmm I think I will reach some girls asap. Thanks

• If you want work you can find it. Do NOT try and say otherwise.

• They won't give me job until the end of my case. If I work now and then they check me I will be deported

• Oh, you are an undocumented alien. Well, find the work you can. I am here on a work visa, so it is a different situation than you. Don't do anything illegal and keep your spirits up. Best of luck to you

What Guys Said 0