Top 10 most hated songs, do you agree?

I found this on YouTube and this is a list of the top ten most hated songs, there's two of them (lists, I mean).
There's more then a few on there that I actually like and actually have on my iPod. There's some I've never even heard of before and of course, one's I actually agree belong on the list. So, tell me if you agree with the list? And, are there any that weren't on there that should have been?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with the first list.
    On the second one though, I actually like Timber, the problem is that it was played a lot. Blurred Lines was also pretty good, but like Timber, it was overplayed. h
    The selfie one was pretty good, if it wasn't because of that girl talking sooo much, like shut up, the beat is what we wanna hear.
    Besides those songs, I agree with the rest.

What Guys Said 4

• there's no more hated song than pitbull's "i know u want me"... so fuckin annoyin

• Not everyone is going to agree with the lists.
    The ones I liked are in the first list :
    Miley Cyrus - Part In The U. S. A.
    Crazy Frog - Axel F
    Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe
    Black Eyed Peas - My Humps
    The second list they all sucked

• I don't mind #SELFIE because it's a parody. Trust me, I fucking hate how it sounds, the generic EDM and annoying teenage girl are absolute garbage, but it was intended to make fun of such culture, so I like the idea.

• As long as Beiber and 1D are in there, I agree.

What Girls Said 1

• I like party in the USa though I don't listen to it.

I didn't like call me maybe... but got used to it
    This list may not be as accurate.